• Nope

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 18.8%

• Total voters

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys. I'll get some quotes and pricing on these. This will probably be a pre-order to ensure everyone gets the size they want. This way you could also possibly pick a color as long as it will show up with the gray/white/red logo with no border.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Can we possibly get hoodies with "I <3 My DC2" on the front with ClubIntegra.com on the back? Just a suggestion.

Jake

Yeah man I support the cuase, I got the lanyard and decal, I love it. And if people keep buying the stuff maybe we can see some tee's or sweatshirts someday, I'd rock a ClubIntegra sweatshirt till the day I die....or lose it like every other sweatshirt I've owned. =]

Jake

Just a black pull over with the Grey, white and red Club integra decal would be sick. I'd pay for it.

whitedc4

"real men drive integras" and on the back "all complaints or desires for a hoodie like this go to clubintegra.com"

stevoqb916

It would be cool to have clubintegra.com going down the sleeves on like a long sleeve shirt then the integra thats at the top of the page not the thread but the page be the picture on the back and say clubintegra.com on the back