wtf

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Mine isn't a true Hi-Power. 4-1 header, high flow cat, 2.5" mid, definitely sounds like an impreza

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
No 1.8l honda ever truely sounds like a wrx without a leak or running on less cylinders, or simply running improperly. You can imply it does and sure maybe it carries a characteristic tone but the way the motors built, it just cant. :mrgreen:

And ill go ahead and say ^this is why. No debate. :mrgreen:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
No 1.8l honda ever truely sounds like a wrx without a leak or running on less cylinders, or simply running improperly. You can imply it does and sure maybe it carries a characteristic tone but the way the motors built, it just cant. :mrgreen:

I have video to prove otherwise :)

OneFastGSR

klutch just upload it on youtube lol. My car sounded like a WRX at one time but it's cause it had a bad headgasket leak that eventually blew

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yeah im waiting to bust this myth. I was looking for a mugen intake sound clip and came across a integra with the apexi n1 and though it did have a rumble to it, still... not the same. Remotely having a gurgle at idle/low rpms does not a subaru make. :mrgreen:

Heres that video clip. A sexy one i might add.
[YOUTUBE="myth"]RHROB7CIuGc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

JayVee

2Dr Banger
That clip sounds too low compared the the sti almost similar .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus

Exactly. x2