Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

96GSRguy

Has anyone try putting this exhaust on a 94-97 gsr , i know some modifications have to be done i just wanna know exactly what? Is it the hangers or just the a-pipe? Thanks

And jay jay when i purchase this exhaust which one would u recommend, 98-01 gsr or 94-97 ls/se , im trying to put it on a 95gsr with the least modifications possible. Thank you!!
I purchased one recently for my 96 GSR. Somebody else in this thread mentioned it already but you can extend the resonator pipe by 4 1/2" between the cat, and it will fit up perfectly wih factory hangers.
I'll try and post up some pictures to show what I did to make it fit.

94-99 GSR use different cat too, not sure how it all meshes up using a LS system and GSR cat.

Last edited:

not anther cody

Just installed mine a couple days ago. I love it. Only thing was I was missing one bolt which I had to go purchase. Not a big deal. Bolted on very easily. Would recommend this if you are wanting a clean sounding exhaust that isn't stupid loud.

96GSRguy

I finished Installing mine earlier.

I had a local shop weld me a 4 1/2" extention.
It fit perfectly, meshed with all of the factory hangers.

I'll get a sound clip when I have a chance.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I finished Installing mine earlier.

I had a local shop weld me a 4 1/2" extention.
It fit perfectly, meshed with all of the factory hangers.

I'll get a sound clip when I have a chance.
Looks good :thumbs up

shayan703

installed mine a couple days ago on my 2000 gsr and i love it. its looks really clean, sits flush, sounds great, and its only $250! better than what i expected. the sound clips dont do it justice.

Army74D

gtavila_
I'm about to order one just for the f*** of it.. I like the oem-ish look and the it doesn't sound too bad in the clips I've found.

I was wondering if anyone that had this exhaust coul tell me how quiet it is on the inside. My car has an aftermarket muffler attached to the stock piping and i can barely hear when someone is talking to me when were on the road. I also have a baby on the way so I wanted to switch out the exhaust to one that sounds good but doesnt get to loud on the inside of the car.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
It's a pretty quiet exhaust and you shouldn't have a problem with hearing inside on the highway. There are a few clips on YouTube that you can use to get an idea of the sound.

Disciple2123

I have a 2000 Acura integra LS all stock... if i get a Yonaka exhaust system will i NEED to get new headers in order for it to fit?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Correct, it will bolt up just fine to an OEM header on a 94-01 LS/GS/RS, 00-01 GSR, 97-01 Type R.