Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yay. Ordered mine on Saturday, so hopefully it gets here soon.
Thanks for the order! Yonaka just got these in 2 days ago and have been shipping out our pending orders. Yours should be going out today and you'll have it early next week. Your order will be updated with tracking as soon as we receive the information from Yonaka.

Ganyon

Great exhaust. I have had it on for a week. Looks good, sounds good, and i definitely feel a difference in power.

Christoff

I finished Installing mine earlier.

I had a local shop weld me a 4 1/2" extention.
It fit perfectly, meshed with all of the factory hangers.

I'll get a sound clip when I have a chance.
What car was this for? That's all you need to have it fit on a 1994 Integra GSR, right? Something any exhaust shop should be able to do?

Welp, obviously a 1996GSR judging by your name, haha! Looks like I'll order one and just find a decent shop that will weld that extension piece. Going to get some DC Sports headers to go with it.

96GSRguy

I fitted it for the 94-99 GSR cat/header.

If you run any other setup 94-01LS/00-01GSR/ITR cat/header this will bolt up directly.

delsolro

Does this kit come with all gaskets/bolts needed? Would you happen to know if this comes with an 02 sensor plug or would a shop need to make one?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Does this kit come with all gaskets/bolts needed? Would you happen to know if this comes with an 02 sensor plug or would a shop need to make one?
Yes, it comes with a hardware kit. This bolts up after your cat so the o2 bung will be in your cat and not the exhaust.

96GSRguy

Just a bump to vouch for the product.

I've had it for a few months now and I still love this exhaust.
I get completments on the clean sound in comparision to all the other stuff you see on tegs running around the city.

Highly recomend this system, especially for the cost!

integra23

I don't personally have this exhaust but a good friend of mine has it on his teggy and it had a nice sound and for the price you can't beat it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Bump. There are only a few of these left in-stock. More won't be available for about 8 weeks with them being on backorder with Yonaka.

Ganyon

Great exhaust. Sounds great although 1 bolt blew out so the axleback is only on with 1 bolt.

Christoff

Going to get this and have a shop add the extension for a 94 GSR. Please let us know when they're in stock, thanks! Headers are a bit expensive. Are they really needed to go with this exhaust? I can't run a high-flow cat either since i'm in California and I doubt it'd pass smog.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Going to get this and have a shop add the extension for a 94 GSR. Please let us know when they're in stock, thanks! Headers are a bit expensive. Are they really needed to go with this exhaust? I can't run a high-flow cat either since i'm in California and I doubt it'd pass smog.
The exhaust will work fine with your OEM header. I'll be posting here when they are off backorder with Yonaka.