Your Blu-Ray Disc Collection

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What does your Blu-Ray Disc collection look like?

My Collection:
Batman Begins
Blackhawk Down
Eagle Eye
Fast & Furious
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Iron Man
Pearl Harbor
Pineapple Express
Quantum of Solcace
Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Dark Knight
The Incredible Hulk
The Transporter
Transformers
Twister
X-Men
X-Men 2: United
X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Hardware:
40" Sony Bravia 1080p
Sony Bravia 1000W 5.1 Channel home theater system with 5-disc upconvert DVD player
Sony Playstation 3

Last edited:

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
If i had a blue ray player your list would be pretty much what i would have :p

I want one so bad, they are getting alot cheaper now. Saw one for like $200 at target.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If i had a blue ray player your list would be pretty much what i would have :p

I want one so bad, they are getting alot cheaper now. Saw one for like $200 at target.
I have a PS3 in the living room with 40" Sony Bravia 1080p. I'm going to toss my sorry ass 26" CRT TV in my room and save up for a 32" Sony 1080p and a Sony Bu-Ray player. I also want some Bose speakers.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i have 0 blueray discs... xbox360 doesnt play blueray :( however our setup is sick by most standards. 55" mistu at 1080i yamaha amp(i know nothing about it except that its loud and clear), and 5.1 boston acoustics all around. :) i was surprised when we got it but the boston acoustics are AMAZING and at a really reasonable price when you compare it to say bose.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thats an epic setup you got there
It's not the greatest setup, but it's good enough for my bedroom. I don't need a huge ass TV and more than 2 speakers. The Bose system I'm looking at is a 2.1 system with a sub. Should be enough juice to rock my little bedroom.

i have 0 blueray discs... xbox360 doesnt play blueray :( however our setup is sick by most standards. 55" mistu at 1080i yamaha amp(i know nothing about it except that its loud and clear), and 5.1 boston acoustics all around. :) i was surprised when we got it but the boston acoustics are AMAZING and at a really reasonable price when you compare it to say bose.
Big TV, but 1080p > 1080i.

heykosal

Angkorian
1. The Dark Knight
2. Transformers Special Edition
3. Planet Earth The Complete Collection
4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
5. Weeds Seasons 1 & 3
6. The Bucket List
7. Wanted
8. Hancock

I know theres a few more I can't recall off the top of my head.

Oh and 80gig PS3 and a Sony Bravia 32" 1080p hooked up to some computer speakers;) they work.

Mikifiki

I have a PS3 in the living room with 40" Sony Bravia 1080p. I'm going to toss my sorry ass 26" CRT TV in my room and save up for a 32" Sony 1080p and a Sony Bu-Ray player. I also want some Bose speakers.
Don't waste your money on Bose. They are way over priced. Try Athena Micra 6 System, or something like it half the price of bose. Use the money you save to buy the tv.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Dark Knight
Band of Brothers
Ironman
Goodfellas <- Favorite movie ever, the book is even better.

I just got the PS3 about 2 weeks ago, looking to add to the collection soon.

Also Klipsch speakers > Bose

Last edited:

konerri

i have a ps3(second wave premium edition, 60 gb, plays ps3, ps2 games, blue ray, and just about everything else ).

Hitman
BatMan- the dark knight.

Shape Aquos 26 HD LCD.

ltrain

I JUST GOT MY BLUE RAY SO ALL I HAVE IS THIS 1 (SURFING DOCUMENTARY ...GREAT MOVIE)
32'SHARP LCD