1991 toyota celica st 5spd.
PIECE OF SHIT

1990 9000 Sabb turbo CL
PiECE OF SHIT

1998 Oldsmobile alero
not so much of a piece of shit but..PIECE OF SHIT

n now

NcSi

hmmm i had a 95 neon lol, then a 2003 focus hatch( just wheels and suspenson, then a 2006 si coupe with to much to list, at the time I had a 97 probe as a beater. now I have a 2008 4door si and a 90 b18c swapped da! i'll try to get pics later. But thats everything ive had

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i've had one car most of the time, my 94 dc4. it was my first car and i never plan on getting rid of it. i had a '91 Geo Metro LSI 5spd for a few months but it had a rusty subframe to broke and i sold it for the motor and trans. i loved that car for the laughs and stupid shit i did in it. i have plenty of stories to tell about it, haha. i had it for only 2 months tops.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
My Car History

My first Integra 1994 Milano Red Integra LS(High School Junior Year 2003-2004)

So many dents so many miles:

My ricer in me photoshop:

Sold that and got this! 2000 Black Mustang V6 (High School Senior Year 2005)

Then Totaled FLipped Upside Down in a Ditch :( RIP...
Automatic, Slippery Tires, Having no ABS, And No Guard Rail FTL!

Dirt Air Intake

Custom Mud Interior

My second Teggy 2000 Voltage Metallic Blue Integra LS (College 2005-2007):

When I first got it:

Then the mod bug hit me:

Engine Bay "Rice" Before:

Engine Bay "Clean" After:

Ricer Seats:

Damn I Miss this car. But I will buy an ITR one day!

R1DC2

Got Integra?
My Current Car 2007 Habanero Red Civic Si Sedan (College 2007-Current):

At the dealership where it all started... Bone Stock

A moment when i had two cars:

Then forced to sell integra to make car payments...

Then Modding time!
2007: (Ricey Moments)

Understeer FTL... :{ Damn Curbs can do alot of damage.

Everything all Fixed! Fresh new front end, suspension, and wheels.

2008: (Redoing things)

Oh thats me workin on my car, don't mind me =P Haha!

Winter Shoes:

Interior:

2009: (Going All Out) Doing it right this time.. JDM!

Redoing the exhaust, going CatBack:

Engine looks stock in the outside, but Packs alot of Punch in the Inside ;) I-VTEC FTMFW! :twisted:

Video Link of my custom icebox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Q_tXAIGsg

Engine Work: (No Show, ALL GO!!!)

The last pics before I sold my wheels:

Currently and still in progress:

Last edited:

jackacc

I have had so many cars during my 18 years of driving... I wish I had pictures of them all... Here are a few from the last 7-8 years that I have digitally:

Wish I still had this car, I will own another WRX someday

Should have never sold this car either... still one of my favorite models to date

Don't know what I was thinking... short lived...money pit!!!

I have had a million Jeeps

Another one of my favorite cars of all time, I swapped a Y8 into this one with an SI tranny, fun car

4 banger 95

4.2L beast with 160k, badass and FUN

Old faithful

This car was fun... if it was turbo I'd never have sold it. It got me through any weather condition while we lived in PA

TSX is another mechanical marvel from Honda, such a sweet car...a little underpowered, but now they have the supercharger for it. My wife loved this car more than I did.

Currently in the driveway

Currently in the garage painted black now...

I change cars like I change socks... once I mess with them a little, I get bored and move on to the next project. I don't have pics of my integra yet but I just lowered it so pics are coming.

wite2nr

after it was stolen, stripped, and i put it back together (new front end, primer bumper is hidden by the bra lol)

should have never sold this

totaled... (no before shots either ehh)

first rwd car.. converted it to biodiesel for sr progect in high school

had this for a min

current (how i bought it, no current pics but it looks a little different now)

i bought this before I even had a drivers license, intentions of fixing up and selling but after 4 years no reg it cost over 400 to register, so I sold it to my stepdad. I put a lot of work into this, it was my first honda <3

jackacc

Nice collection of Subaru's. How much work was done to them?
Thanks, I am a subie-freak. Next family car will be a WRX 5 door for sure or an older Forester XT. I did not really do any work to the WRX wagon, the Blue Legacy I just did a Baja hood swap so I could have the scoop in the hood, then the Legacy wagon I put an intake on, short shifter, a fat rear sway and a set of Bilsteins with pinks in back and Tanabes in front, it handled excellent. That would have been a smart car to keep, 30mpg in a wagon! But the Jeep bug bit me again and I traded it in...

I love my Rubicon even though I don't really go offroad with it since we moved to FL, in PA/NJ that was another story... But my integra is my daily and hopefully I'll be able to keep both for a long time by splitting the miles.