Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

Raceline BW I think August 25. I've had too much of Thill lol. Need to give BW some love. HAHA

-Z-

Nick_C78

Sounds good. I will see you there. I also want to do a streets of willow event this year as well. You NorCal folks should join me.

ZaWn

Sounds good. I will see you there. I also want to do a streets of willow event this year as well. You NorCal folks should join me.
When are you planning to go? The track is not too far from BW and I have been wanting to check it out.

-Z-

Nick_C78

Hmm good question. I can't promise an exact date, but I am looking in to the following dates.

Extreme Speed:
November 30 2013
December 01 2013
December 28 2013

Speed Ventures:
November 2, 2013

Whichever of those days works best with my schedule at the time. Ill probably do the December 28th extreme speed event for sure, but I also want to throw another SoW event before that one. So probably November 2nd with speed ventures and again on Dec 28th with Extreme speed. Unless raceline decides to host a Streets of willow event.

ZaWn

Gotcha. Oh did you ever figure out your weird distributor problem?
I ended up buying a new distributor from Acura since the vtec distributor is becoming a rare item.

Hmm good question. I can't promise an exact date, but I am looking in to the following dates.

Extreme Speed:
November 30 2013
December 01 2013
December 28 2013

Speed Ventures:
November 2, 2013

Whichever of those days works best with my schedule at the time. Ill probably do the December 28th extreme speed event for sure, but I also want to throw another SoW event before that one. So probably November 2nd with speed ventures and again on Dec 28th with Extreme speed. Unless raceline decides to host a Streets of willow event.
Which is cheaper? I prefer Saturdays... So Nov 2 or Nov 30...

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think Joel from extreme speed is bringing events to nor cal next year. Roadster cup is coming here and they are the host of it, so i can only assume.

Nick_C78

Extreme speed will be cheaper, but they tend to over pack the track and you deal with mad traffic. Speed ventures will be slightly more, but ran much smoother and less traffic.