Zombiegurl81's DA Build

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Well youd first want to see if you can figure out what the cause for the idle is before replacing the iacv right...
I do have a really good idea on what the problem is, after I got the car back from the fellow that fixed it I mentioned that it was doing that idle bit from time to time. He said to clean it out and if that didn't work then to replace it. I cleaned it and it's in top form now. On a side note though it did take me a bit to realize that he didn't install my spark plug bracket or the clutch cable one either (can't believe I missed this)!

Here are some progress picture of the bonnet I don't have a final mainly because I still have to spray another coat (it looks like rubbish right now)

On a last update I haven't really been able to drive the car because its always had a problem however last night it was in good enough form to let me take it for a late night drive. So I drove GMR. Apparently I started on east fork which i've never driven (i seen why now) and I think it is fronts side the section I came down. The car did well I didn't push it too hard so I did only about 40+ the way round. When I'm more comfortable with it I know it can go much faster there. It was nice to get out and have a bit of fun.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Finished product, go.

Havent been to gmr in a car yet. Need to check that out soon. hmm might set up one of our so cal meets for that

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I've been bad and haven't finished the bonnet yet but I plan on working on it tomorrow. I did however pull the JDM side mouldings out of the corner they had been sitting in for the last few months. So those have been installed. My car needed a through cleaning as well so I pulled everything out that didn't belong and vacuumed it and then ran it over to the wash. Upon finishing I discovered that my rear right tail light leaks which made quite the puddle in the trunk (thank goodness I removed the interior back there).

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
DA's looking good there. When will it be track ready? XD

-Z-
Thank you Zawn! I don't know money's really tight right now. I'm actually looking for a second job, to pay for things. I would like to do the brakes and a few suspension bits that would be good to replace, before I put it on the track. Past experiences.

About your meet I'll try to make it I tend to forget what I've planned until I'm right there so I'll try not to bugger it up

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Sorry I haven't been on much or had much progress I've been dealing with somethings and they are just wearing me out. A quick update though I'm selling the Greddy exhaust it won't fit the car I would have to modify the fuel tank and even then it would be close to the suspension arm. I'm also selling the BBP header I purchased. It's been quite taxing to find a DC2 cross-member and I'm thinking just getting a DA specific one will alleviate the installation and fitment issue.