Colorado Meet

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
alright guys i made some flyers on my lunch hour so ima hand them out at the races tonight. and i have monday off idk if u guys wana do somethin sunday but ya if were still doin brads bbq for friday im down !. so well see how many peeps i can recruit

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Cool, can ya post em up so we can see? And then we could print off and post some up ourselves as well..

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
lol i did it on my bosses computer but its nuthing fancy just what i wrote in page 20 lol just the basics lol the computers here dnt let us do much but i think the point will get accross lol

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
lol i did it on my bosses computer but its nuthing fancy just what i wrote in page 20 lol just the basics lol the computers here dnt let us do much but i think the point will get accross lol
Yeah but just so we can have them to pass out. Hmmm yeah i might be going to steamboat labor day weekend to see my grandparents but id rather drive 2 hours to CS than 3 hours to see family LOL.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Yeah but just so we can have them to pass out. Hmmm yeah i might be going to steamboat labor day weekend to see my grandparents but id rather drive 2 hours to CS than 3 hours to see family LOL.
thats the spirit well its on a friday if u can spare it n then go with ur fam sat n sund. but lemme see what my bosses comp will let me do k

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah if uve got a copy if ya dont mind sharin Reg....

And that's the way to think about it :thumbs up lol
decals look good doods :thumbs up
Spank you :lol:
thats the spirit well its on a friday if u can spare it n then go with ur fam sat n sund. but lemme see what my bosses comp will let me do k
I might be gone Memorial Day friday and saturday....
I look forward to pickin one up :D

Yaya sounds good. So not this friday but next?
We've got spares :thumbs up

And yes, which is it?.. i bet a lot of ppl will be gone for this weekend....

bradster101

I was planning on the saturday on Labor day weekend... BUT if you guys want to do this saturday that would be cool just no bbq lol

And I think on the flyers you guys should put your number since your in denver and Ill put mine for here in the Springs?
Also, we should also put something about garage days on there to (you know, where we all get together and help with whatever probs others may have - great way to learn about tegs)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Isnt this weekend Labor Day weekend? :what:

And good idea for the numbers.
And that's an even better idea, garage days kick ass :thumbs up

bradster101

Isnt this weekend Labor Day weekend? :what:

And good idea for the numbers.
And that's an even better idea, garage days kick ass :thumbs up
haha I AM A DUMBASS lol... yes it is, and now I feel stupid :lol:
but I blame the lack of sleep and work on my car haha

So we are planning on 2 weeks then? or this week? I am so freaking lost right now

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
haha I AM A DUMBASS lol... yes it is, and now I feel stupid :lol:
but I blame the lack of sleep and work on my car haha

So we are planning on 2 weeks then? or this week? I am so freaking lost right now
HAHAHA well we all knew that ;) lol jk bro :lol:
And that's a good excuse haha

And yeah sounds like a safe bet for 2 weeks... no people traveling and whatnot....

And where are all ur sexy pics u slacker? lol

bradster101

HAHAHA well we all knew that ;) lol jk bro :lol:
And that's a good excuse haha

And yeah sounds like a safe bet for 2 weeks... no people traveling and whatnot....

And where are all ur sexy pics u slacker? lol
Ouch first of all
And you know thats a good reason lol

Sounds like a plan...

And they are on my comp duh

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol awww I hope I didn't hurt your feelings... :'( lol ;)
And yes, it is haha.

And Kay, cool.

And great, so why aren't they on here yet? Lol