MyLittleTeg's build

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
How is doing the same s*** as everyone else "individualism"
You clearly haven't read my thread. Yeah; I do some things the same, but it's the small little details where things are different that make the individualism.

Ted's Owner

I read your thread every time I'm having a bad day and need a good laugh.
You sure talk a lot of crap for someone who's soon to be rolling around on Miata wheels that don't even fit his car due to the wrong hub bore, you need a motor, and you're talking about rebuilding your cooling system with, 'cheap eBay parts'.
Oh, and by the way, you're an automatic, too. So, next time you try talking trash about that and you're in your back yard staring at your Integra , look in your driver's side window.

R13

The other asshole
To be honest nobody gives a shit.

Ebay/chinese/No-name steering wheels bend, Body kits crack and fit horridly, It's a quality thing... And a safety issue.

This is also the internet, Everything can be made a joke and everyone can have a laugh until someone has a butthurt response but it's cool, We like the entertainment.

I would like to apologize to the OP for Ted, He's only trying to help, He's just... special :lol:

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

To be honest nobody gives a s***.

Ebay/chinese/No-name steering wheels bend, Body kits crack and fit horridly, It's a quality thing... And a safety issue.

This is also the internet, Everything can be made a joke and everyone can have a laugh until someone has a butthurt response but it's cool, We like the entertainment.

I would like to apologize to the OP for Ted, He's only trying to help, He's just... special :lol:
Finally. Someone talking sense.
And I don't need you apologizing for me. I can handle that myself.
Y'all seriously need to learn when to quit, tho'.

R13

The other asshole
This is the internet, Not real life, Gtfo with your "Learning when to quit"! :lol:

I do what I want. :mrgreen:

whitedc4

Oh shut up.
What gives you the authority to say when to quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
You sure talk a lot of crap for someone who's soon to be rolling around on Miata wheels that don't even fit his car due to the wrong hub bore, you need a motor, and you're talking about rebuilding your cooling system with, 'cheap eBay parts'.
Oh, and by the way, you're an automatic, too. So, next time you try talking trash about that and you're in your back yard staring at your Integra , look in your driver's side window.
Ah... You wanna play this game, huh?

Miata wheels... Might not keep them.
Needs a motor... Yup.
Cheap eBay cooling system... Unlike yourself, I still haven't did it.
Automatic.. Sure is. But you know what it doesn't have? A 5sp shift pattern glued to the console...

Was any of that supposed to hurt my feelings? In the end, it's still your car that is the ricebowl between the two..