Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Not really a huge concern for me. Idk how spread out gas stations are out there, but even in the more rural areas I drive to for work, there's usually a gas station every few miles.

I think the half gallon sub tank will do fine for the gas sucking 155 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

Gas stations here a pretty regularly spaced around 5-10 miles, but there are some bits of road where you won't see one for 15-25 miles.

And then there's shit like when I went to get the XR, can't remember the mileage but it was about a 4-5 hour drive down there and there was only 2 fucking gas stations :lol:

Thank fuck these ferds have like 40 gallon tanks :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I found a piece of the XR's front fender I hacked off :lol:

Still has some dirt on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Remember, I shortened it to look like a sumo fender and ended up cutting it way too short :lol:

It'll be nice to be able to take nice pictures of my next bike :(

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeahh..... I don't remember that. Hell, I don't remember you taking the graphics off of the bike either :rolf:

You could take nice pics of my bikes for the time being :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I don't think I updated much when I had that thing, we had a very love hate relationship :lol:

I would take pics of your bikes, but coming down there and watching you ride would just piss me off or make me depressed :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You can fix the KZ if you really want to. :lol:

That's probably the next thing i'll knock out. I'm sure it's just the timing that's fucked.