Rev the SH*T out of my TEG!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
once in a while is fine. as mentioned above, why not have a little fun?

i downshift to 3rd on the freeway to redline and powershift into 4th for a second, up to 5th and let it drag back down to speed limit.

i even go as far as redlining 2nd and chirping 3rd. i know my clutch could handle it.

if something breaks, i got money to fix it and have an excuse for an upgrade :D
x4.. JOINING THE BANDWAGON

KiNGKAOS

Well how I see it is: Here I am supportin' my girl n our kids, but yet I have like 2G's 2 spend on whateva I want each month. Then why not give my "GIRL/TEG" some here n there... LOL

KiNGKAOS

But then again I do think y would I want 2 throw cash 2 my Teg in ways that r not "really" needed when I can hook my b!tch up in other ways... LOL

pbteg11

pbteg11
you aren't supposed to shift until your needle bounces off of that red line...everybody know that...psh noob

rockadilla

thats right.
once in a while is fine. as mentioned above, why not have a little fun?

i downshift to 3rd on the freeway to redline and powershift into 4th for a second, up to 5th and let it drag back down to speed limit.

i even go as far as redlining 2nd and chirping 3rd. i know my clutch could handle it.

if something breaks, i got money to fix it and have an excuse for an upgrade :D
must be fun, having money.....

crash.1340

x5! i wanna join!!

pffttt.. granny shifting, not double clutching like you should...
I was waiting for that one, lol.

As to the OP, you should limit that. I wind my 94 LS out a good bit, but only because my poor car doesn't start to actually move decently until I hit about 3900 RPM. For fuel economy, shift between 2500 and 3000, and give it a few seconds to get there. It's OK to have a bit of fun, but there is a fine line.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Ask any racer, any real racer, it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning.

So keep up those revs! :p

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I did That with my ls all the time, it will take a dive eventually, but limit it to once a day or something, not every time, I know it's fun, but think about if you can truly afford to do that. If you wanna do that to your motor, here's my suggestion: take $10 everyday, and put it in a jar, after a year, when that motor goes bye bye, you'll have just enough to have a shop rebuild it properly, but you'll have to take it to a hole in the wall type of shop, not like a dealership where you'd like.

ModemDron

DA_Dron
Haha $10 a day is quite a bit of money! But then again i get paid every week... lol Another reason i started shifting like this is because of those dang diesel trucks........... WHOS LAUGHING NOW REDNECKS! whos laughing now....lol

eiznekeM

Haha $10 a day is quite a bit of money! But then again i get paid every week... lol Another reason i started shifting like this is because of those dang diesel trucks........... WHOS LAUGHING NOW REDNECKS! whos laughing now....lol
That is an awful reason to abuse your car. Why would a diesel make you have to rev the piss outta it?

ModemDron

DA_Dron
If you only knew.... I drive with my windows down. Those dang turbo diesels always leave their dang black smoke behind and i have to drive though that. Thus my driving for the past two days, there are hundreds of dozens of Turbo diesels where i live man. Plus thats why I stated this is another reason for what i did.... there are more reasons for what i did doood

eiznekeM

Roll up your windows. You're gonna wreck something driving like that, that's all I have to say on the matter.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im not a redneck, but we're laughing... at you..