Rev the SH*T out of my TEG!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you only knew.... I drive with my windows down. Those dang turbo diesels always leave their dang black smoke behind and i have to drive though that. Thus my driving for the past two days, there are hundreds of dozens of Turbo diesels where i live man. Plus thats why I stated this is another reason for what i did.... there are more reasons for what i did doood
And I'm sure those reasons are as legitimately retarded as the first

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Haha $10 a day is quite a bit of money! But then again i get paid every week... lol Another reason i started shifting like this is because of those dang diesel trucks........... WHOS LAUGHING NOW REDNECKS! whos laughing now....lol
Well $4000 all at once is a lot, so you might as well do a more reasonable amount over time. Just saying dude, I've ruined my fair share of motors when I was 16 too, learn from others, hell, last year alone I blew up 3 motors. They're expensive, so unless you can afford a rebuild every year, chill out and do it sparingly

eiznekeM

Well $4000 all at once is a lot, so you might as well do a more reasonable amount over time. Just saying dude, I've ruined my fair share of motors when I was 16 too, learn from others, hell, last year alone I blew up 3 motors. They're expensive, so unless you can afford a rebuild every year, chill out and do it sparingly
More reppin.

mirrorimg

I do it all the time. I like to let my engine breathe. I also built my engine, and have a spare block to swap in if anything ever happens.

They didnt put a redline on the car because you arent allowed to get up to it. You obviously dont want to do it every shift, every day... but the engine was built to handle it and it can.

ModemDron

DA_Dron
lol all i got to say say is that i am no longer driving like that:D Rolling up the windows... no go. too hot. Air conditioning isn't the best got to fix it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i dont have much. i just learned how to budget my funding to have extra monies to play around with :thumbs up
I rev out my car probably daily too. boost is too much fun. lol

unfortunately a stock LS motor really isnt that fast, or fun, but I have rev'd mine out a decent amount when I had the B20. if you're not doing it stop light to stop light, I dont think you'll have a problem. Honda built these motors to run, so I really dont think a small amount of abuse is going to kill it, especially if since its a completely stock motor on a completely stock car (minus intake)

natron84

Its not as much that its bad for your car (which it will be over time), but its gotta be hell on your wallet driving like that.
Oh and at least one redline a day is healthy as far as im concerned :)