Calling out Jackmldog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendoza

Alright i have no choice but to make a threat about this.

i bought 98' integra headlights from him, made a payment of $145.51 to his paypal account. He did send me a picture of a receipt that shows him sending them to me, but no tracking number. We arent sure what happened with the shipping bc the headlights never got to me. I went to USPS and asked what i could do about it, since i have no tracking number i cant really do anything. Jackmldog went to his USPS office and made claim, the office was supposed to call him back in two weeks. He did offer to give my money back but i told him to wait till the two weeks were over, if the headlights didnt show up i would take the money back.

The last pm was send 08-10-2011, its 09-14-2011. Ive tryed to contact him through Pm's but his inbox is full, i posted on his profile to clean it out (08-29-2011) & his inbox still hasnt been cleared. i know he has been on CI because ive checked his "Last Activity" status frequently.

Ive also tried to e-mail him twice to the e-mail he provided for the payment, i still haven't received a response.

i have no choice but to be a "douchebag" and call him out on CII I just want to know what the USPS office said and get my money back.

Alvi84

Hopefully this will catch his eye and he will justify the issue. Bump to keep it up top for ya.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
He is another another forum with me, but I haven't seen him post in a while. Get yo shit, cuz

XjoEnX

And don't retract the claim even if he asks. Once you do, Paypal will close it out and won't allow you a second time to do it again. Retract it when you have the headlights in your possession.

mendoza

I wanted to be fair and wait till the twk weeks were over. I didnt know you can make a clain in paypal, will def look into it now.

speedin

The Transporter
I agree paypal is the way to resolve this. Also moved this into a more appropriate section.

Status
Not open for further replies.