Calling out Jackmldog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendoza

yupp this is the guy, his name is jason looney according to paypal! wanna give me that phone number? im gonna annoy his dad if nothing else works.

& no i haven't PM'd a a mod bc i dont really know who is a mod, im gonna look into that too!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Any of those three will do their best, I just know it

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I never see Aussie or tegsox
Much so I wasn't sure how active they are these days

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Lold at tags

I always see aussie whenever a clutch thread pops up

And isn't this guy the kid that got his car from his dad? He seemed alright.. maybe he's busy with school. If this is indeed the person, don't go to his dad and act like a dick. Maybe he got hospitalized or something, and in that case, I wouldn't want my personal info spread around the internet for headlights even..

However, if this is the guy that blamed women drivers for breaking down in the road and then running into them.. then by all mean

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I only put his facebook there, no address or number or anything. I don't advocate harrassing his dad, so I didn't give it yet. Waiting to hear a MOD's response.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was referring to his name. i wouldnt want ppl to know my full name.

he doesnt seem shady, so thats why im giving him the benefit of the doubt

Jackmldog

Jack
Mendoza, I'm truly sorry I haven't had Internet... Reasons for this are not important. I will pay you back. Though, I too lost on this due to the idiots at USPS which I have still not heard from. I will put as much as I can into your paypal tomorrow. But, it won't be the full amount. Thanks to superhypered and anyone else who didn't automatically assume I was "stealing" from someone.. Everyone else, I hope you feel like asses

Status
Not open for further replies.