Calling out Jackmldog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeafodo

Austin
It's good to see a seller making it right for the buyer. That makes for a lot of respect in my book. Good to hear it'll be sorted out.

Jackmldog

Jack
Thanks guys.. I will post a picture once the transaction is completed so that it will resolve any he said she said which may come out of such predicament

mendoza

Thanks alot man! I really thought you where avoiding me and i been "robbed." lots of respect to you for making things right!!!

Ps: USPS SUCKS!!

Rich-PMS

So what's the sellers excuse?

And why does USPS suck? I've sent well OVER 1500 items via USPS, never lost or damaged a single item. So I'm calling bullshit on this being USPS fault.

s2kvsdb7

"Haven't had internet"?? .. where do you live? Starbucks has free wifi, school has free internet ie library. So... I don't buy it... maybe daddy told him to pay up.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Closing this thread for now. Buyer has established communication with the seller and it sounds by what the seller has posted that he's working to rectify the problem and buyer is okay with it. This doesn't need to turn into a thread flaming the seller at this point because that's not productive and anything else will just be speculation.

Jackmldog and mendoza...please feel free to PM me or another mod/admin to update this thread whichever way it goes. I'll gladly reopen the thread for any updates.

:thumbs up

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Update from the seller (Jackmldog):

Let me know any updates on your end and I'll be more than happy to post to confirm/deny, mendoza. :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.