Calling out Jackmldog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeafodo

Austin
I'm in the same situation. I sent $107 to a guy on ClubCivic for headlights and sent it as a gift. Now best I can tell he took off and ran with it. Time to call him out.

I guess I learned the hard way not to send money as a gift.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
If it's someone you know personally or have a relationship with, it's fine to send as a gift. I hooked up a couple people here and they send as a gift to help me for helping them. Otherwise, it's the sellers responsibilty to cover fees. As a business I can give cahs discounts, but can't charge credit card users more because of the fees. UNless you know them personally or something, I'd always pay as a service. Tough lesson to learn, I'm sure you can get his address/phone number from the email address.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Can't a mod make him more than aware that we are all wise to what happened, and that this thread exists, something, c'mon mods, I know you guys have superpowers on here

mendoza

this guy isnt answering. $150 wasted... Leasson learnd the hard way...

Do you know how to get his address?!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
What was the tracking number/ what location did it ship from? Alabama or Louisiana? I think I have his facebook etc, just need to verify..

I'm so good at creeping it's scary.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
What was the tracking number/ what location did it ship from? Alabama or Louisiana? I think I have his facebook etc, just need to verify..

I'm so good at creeping it's scary.
So you're the one who's outside my house at night?!

Status
Not open for further replies.