Car Care/Detailing Thread

R13

The other asshole
Probably still using the same exact shit since it still has a 4.6 and a 4r70w :lol:

R13

The other asshole
My redneck is showing :lol:

Found an old foregrip from an airsoft gun I had, with that, a roll of electrical tape, and some epoxy I’ve fashioned a grip support for the wand on the new pressure washer :lol: Didn’t really like the foam cannon just hanging from the two piece wand, and it’s inconvenient to try to support it any other way.

Tape supports and holds it in place, epoxy poured through the bottom of the grip forms around the barrel and makes it solid

94RS

No fucks given.
That’s fucking weird how it connects to the wand that’s connected to the gun. Both my Kärcher and the one from HF that I had before connect straight to the gun.

I always use the bottle as a foregrip.

R13

The other asshole
Greenworks has an odd way of doing their attachments (won’t say shitty because it still works fine :lol: )

But yeah, the wand has the weird click and twist thing, then the quick connect on the end

It’s my understanding that by doing that rather than connecting to the gun, the water passing through the long small bore barrel helps achieve max psi at the tip, but idk... I bought it because it was $68 with a 4 year protection plan :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The twist thing is normal. Actually, that green works is identical to the HF one.

The Kärcher one is wider and fatter, but rather than dealing with the wand, it just goes on the gun.

Best I could do for a pic is an ad for their own foam cannon since I don’t feel like going outside :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Ah, I see.

From what I saw most foam cannons have the quick connect fitting like mine :lol:

I’m sure one could just get that fitting though and put it in place of the quick connect on the foam cannon if you wanted to.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, they have kits for that. The fitting that came on my MJJC foam cannon was supposed to fit the HF pressure washer.... Of course it didn't. So I ended up getting a 5 different piece fitting set for like $10 from Amazon. And when the HF washer died and I picked up the Karcher, the fitting that originally came on the MJJC was the right one for the Karcher :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah, I remember you linking me those, then I forgot wtf they were for :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Something tells me using a pressure washer for an enema is just a one way ticket to the ER :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Something tells me that someone has done that before... Probably related to Mr Hands.

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't tell me you actually mounted your GoPro on there? :lol:

That reminds me, I've desperately gotta wash the SS. It's been like a month, but I never drive it :what: