Chief Slapah0's Official Progress Thread! (99 GS-R)

hamfacekilla

WOW! dude tell me you didnt order that 4k in parts yet? i just got my alarm put in today by mike. but damn man sorry to hear that.

jmou09

damn man that sucks i live in dayton and i go to alot of shows i will let u know if i see any of theses parts. Plus i have been lookin for some parts too so i will see if i see anythings man this blows!

J187SD

wow dude, i can't begin to think how you feel right now. FUCK THIEVES.

hope you find her back in one piece =|

damn :(

fucking A dude that fucking sucks. did u have an alarm on it ?
no, i had a viper alarm but pulled it out about a week ago because my girlfriend broke the remote.

WOW! dude tell me you didnt order that 4k in parts yet? i just got my alarm put in today by mike. but damn man sorry to hear that.
everything is ordered besides the pistons and rods as of yesterday. hopefully i can call everywhere monday morning before anything is shipped out, and hopefully whatever i don't catch i'll be able to return unopened.

damn man that sucks i live in dayton and i go to alot of shows i will let u know if i see any of theses parts. Plus i have been lookin for some parts too so i will see if i see anythings man this blows!
thanks bro.

wow dude, i can't begin to think how you feel right now. FUCK THIEVES.

hope you find her back in one piece =|

damn :(
won't happen. if it's not already garaged somewhere, then it's hundreds of miles away.

Snuffalufagus

police wont ever go out and LOOK for a stolen car, the only time police will find one is they pull someone over in a stolen car and its just kinda a bonus for them.. they don't activity search for cars. best thing to do is put a GPS unit in it. I got one for 20$ and free for a year of GPS tracking, 10$ every 6 months after the 1st year.

i called the police, but i know they will be zero help. there really isn't a whole lot that they can do and you can't really blame them for that. i'm thinking about getting a new teg with the $4k that was going to be spent on the motor rebuild. sad to think about, but i want a teg and i want to finish what i had started. don't expect to see another JDM front end conversion though

what about insurance? they gonna cover anything?
i had no insurance on it. i dropped it last week as well because it wasn't going to be movable during the rebuild so i figured i would save a little money by not paying insurance on it for a month or two. lesson learned. i highly doubt they would do anything anyways

AwesomeSN

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm a sucker for that style..with the ITR spoiler, gold wheels on black .. I feel your loss man. :(

hamfacekilla

i had no insurance on it. i dropped it last week as well because it wasn't going to be movable during the rebuild so i figured i would save a little money by not paying insurance on it for a month or two. lesson learned. i highly doubt they would do anything anyways
damn dude, thats just a whole bunch of bad luck all at once. shit man, hope you find her