Chief Slapah0's Official Progress Thread! (99 GS-R)

damn shit moves quick.
for sure. best part is, i bought the car as a theft recovery and it has a salvaged title because of that. it was stolen in california and found here in Cincinnati on a flatbed lol. i might have the first teggy to be stolen twice and make its way across the entire country. literally.

puuuuuurrrty. :)
thanks sweetheart :D

insure your beemer bro! and i live in nc i'll keep an eye out, even though its prob stripped now.
m3 is insured lol. so was the teg, until about a week before she was stolen.

do you know what would be sick?! if you got the teg back and had the bmw 8)
would be sick, but it's not happening lol. she's history. plus i used a good chunk of my savings for the m3, so i'm not trying to dump the money into a rebuild. again. like i said, i'll have a new teg before the new year. i have to finish what i had planned for it :)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
for sure. best part is, i bought the car as a theft recovery and it has a salvaged title because of that. it was stolen in california and found here in Cincinnati on a flatbed lol. i might have the first teggy to be stolen twice and make its way across the entire country. literally.

thanks sweetheart :D

m3 is insured lol. so was the teg, until about a week before she was stolen.

would be sick, but it's not happening lol. she's history. plus i used a good chunk of my savings for the m3, so i'm not trying to dump the money into a rebuild. again. like i said, i'll have a new teg before the new year. i have to finish what i had planned for it :)
you probably also had the only carb legal car this side of the US. haha.

Tranny is what was found in north Carolina. Nothing else. So I guess my shit was stripped and shipped out to different places. They're trying to figure out where the tranny came from now.

picked up a new whip again today. 1997 lexus sc400 (gold package). traded my 01 prelude sh for her straight up. BIG plans for her. full TT 2j swap and supra tans. going to be DIRTYYY.

i'm also picking up a BAGGED 93 mazda b2000 on friday :)

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Flames already? May not be now...but I assume by a bagged truck, it's salvaged and once reported, it will be salvaged. Hence your truck=salvage. :)