Chief Slapah0's Official Progress Thread! (99 GS-R)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
that mod list is easy to see from just looking at the car. no mention of the flywheel and most hondas have exedy clutches

1) why would i lie about getting my car stolen...
2) i've never seen those ads before, but the phone number on those listings are my best friends so i'm assuming he was trying to get back at me for jokingly putting his celica on craigs for april fools.
3) the car is nowhere to be found. all they found was the tranny and i haven't heard anything since.

tool? go fuck yourself.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
1) why would i lie about getting my car stolen...
2) i've never seen those ads before, but the phone number on those listings are my best friends so i'm assuming he was trying to get back at me for jokingly putting his celica on craigs for april fools.
3) the car is nowhere to be found. all they found was the tranny and i haven't heard anything since.

tool? go fuck yourself.
I cant till friday!! NO FAP SEPTEMEBER MANN!!! but hey whatever you say! your friends an ass hole lol! but alright :lol:

no, he didnt know it was stolen. nor does he have any way to steal my car lol he's in afghan right now, he's in the army. i have his celica at my house until he gets back and thats how i got the idea for the prank to put it on craigs, it scared the piss out of him. he emailed me about a week later freaking out and i was like "man, times are hard right now and i figured you might not be back in a while" haha.

i emailed him last night about these ads, im still awaiting his response. i'm still trying to figure out why he didnt put my number on there instead of his, that kind of ruins the prank. had to be him though because thats his cell number.