Chief Slapah0's Official Progress Thread! (99 GS-R)

perfect word to sum it up. however, my choice of words when i saw the empty parking spot was "what the fuck." but yeah, shit works good too.

by the way, i'm holding off on a new teg for a little while. i'm going to look at an M3 tomorrow morning and i'm most likely going to buy it, i've wanted one since the day i got my license. BUT, i will have a fresh teggy to wrench on before the new year. mark my words. and i will continue to lurk around on here and answer questions and give my 2 cents.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Damn bro. That really sucks. Everyones teg is getting stolen...yours, brokentalons... Well I wish you luck in your search, and I hope you enjoy your possible new M3 purchase.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
perfect word to sum it up. however, my choice of words when i saw the empty parking spot was "what the fuck." but yeah, shit works good too.

by the way, i'm holding off on a new teg for a little while. i'm going to look at an M3 tomorrow morning and i'm most likely going to buy it, i've wanted one since the day i got my license. BUT, i will have a fresh teggy to wrench on before the new year. mark my words. and i will continue to lurk around on here and answer questions and give my 2 cents.
The M3 is a good looking car bro, I hope that goes well!

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Just learned this from a good friend of mine... Aftermarket alarms have always annoyed me by the battery drainage due to shorts in the alarm itself, so he told me about wheel boots and pedal lock. Look these up. These are solid anti-theft devices. If someone sees a boot on your shit, they aren't even going to mess with it. Yeah you might get your stereo jacked and window broke, but at least you still got your ride.

PLUS anyone who hears alarms nowdays just thinks to themselves "turn that shit off"... noone gives a shit about your ride. Sad mentality, but it's reality.

all mine :)
45,000 original miles. bone stock. sexy as tits.

these are the pictures that were emailed to me from the seller. the car is in my garage and i will take some pics of my own the first daylighted chance that i get

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
BTW...i got a call yesterday. my VIN was traced in north carolina. that's all they know right now, no other info.
Damn! I guess they figured get as far away as possible. Fuckin thieves... Even though you have the bmw now I still hope they get caught for stealing an Integra.