CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

Canadian144

I wish I could drive my GSR... instead here is how she sleeps this winter:

(don't worry, there is also a tarp on her...)

red.line

Hey ya ol' bastards! Lol.
Yeah hondagirl brought the thread back to life haha.
How the rides doin?
Cousin is still driving my old DB2 and keeping it well maintained, so that's all I can ask for!
As for mine, the Chaser is parked for the winter and the STi has been great in its second winter so far!
Lots in store for both cars for 2013. ^_^

hondagirl16

Holy hell, your GSR is clean...it's my DB2's twin! So jealous of BC roads.... mine came from Northern Ontario and the roads were brutal on her, lots of body work to be done.

Curious as to what number yours is out of the 650 we got for 92? IIRC mine is #579...
Haha I'll take a look for you tomorrow morning :)
Got some mods for Christmas: skunk 2 short shift, blox neochrome type R shift knob, and all amber marker lights and turn signals! :) super stoked!

dlo253

Right on redline, sounds good. Hey I need one of my canadian buddies to find me a manual seatbelt swap with all interior trim. Any takers? :)

hondagirl16

Holy hell, your GSR is clean...it's my DB2's twin! So jealous of BC roads.... mine came from Northern Ontario and the roads were brutal on her, lots of body work to be done.

Curious as to what number yours is out of the 650 we got for 92? IIRC mine is #579...
I'm #387! :)

hondagirl16

Most recent pic: had a scare a couple weeks ago... I was cruising downtown with friends and we stopped for a coffee, when someone asked what that hissing sound was. We look over to the right front wheel of my car and there's this huge split in the sidewall. I knew the tires were bad, and one finally decided to give out. So at 10pm at night we run to my bf's to get his 16" rota grids. My car is now a monster truck LOL (car is also really really dirty in this pic!)

dlo253

Super monster truck status, you can buy my Neuspeed lowering springs :p
The grids actually don't look too bad..

hondagirl16

Super monster truck status, you can buy my Neuspeed lowering springs :p
The grids actually don't look too bad..
I don't mind them either! Haha and I'm saving up for some coilovers. I don't know what I wanna buy yet, but for now it'll stay 4x4 mode lol

dlo253

Yeah, I am gonna go with a Koni/GC setup.
And I'm gonna tackle my Canadian seat belt swap soon, hopefully this weekend! Can't wait to lose this tan trim and auto belt crap..

hondagirl16

Yeah, I am gonna go with a Koni/GC setup.
And I'm gonna tackle my Canadian seat belt swap soon, hopefully this weekend! Can't wait to lose this tan trim and auto belt crap..
Lol I've heard of those auto seat belt things! They sound awful!

Canadian144

lol @ USDM seatbelts.

Picked up a set of 2 piece Volk GR-N rims for the DB2. Currently powdercoated pink (lol). Will take it off, polish the barrel, and probably powdercoat the spokes black. Should look good!

dlo253

Yeah I got the manual belts now, lovin it! Got some rsx seats too. Gonna wrap up the db2 buckets and save them for a later time, lol.