How did YOU hear about Integras?

imchongx3

Parents owned a db8 that I was practically raised in. After 16 years of them promising me it was mine, they traded it in so my mom could get a brand new car. So I went out and bought my own. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racerguy06

seen them driving around and than a friend of mine had a gen 3 black gsr in high school. so i have always loved them. picked up my 95 DB8 while working at a dealership it was traded in. i drove it home one night and fell in love with and bought it the next day. already had wheels koni yellows/gc coilovers, intake,header, and exhaust . very nice pick up for only $3200 baiscally stole it

themiller13

December of 2010. I got absolutely smeared by a light pole that ran a stop light. Like it came out of no where and bam, I hit it and smashed up the LS400 I was driving. Dead tires, torque, and a wet road didn't make a good combination for me. Back end slid out during a calm right turn and I didn't know how to handle it.

One month later I walk out side to get the newspaper and my dad is sitting on the hood of a DB and tosses me the keys. "Here". A customer brought the car into his shop for repairs but couldn't pay for it, so he got the title and turned it loose to me. It was bone stock at the time, and after some summer-boredom inspired research I found out what I was driving. The following week I picked up an intake, fell in love, and it's all been down hill since. :)

BeyondVeridian

I was researching a 300zx when it popped up. It said that integras would be a better fwd as a DD. Shortly after that i fell in love.

pinatigerdc4

Mom had a 89 accord hatch. Dad had a 95 civic dx, 98 passport, 99 accord se brother had a 91 civic dx. I knew very little about honda. But I liked how most integras had power everything! Discs all around and dohc engines. More bang for your buck and another thing is I just loves hatches.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

96GreenDB

My junior year in 2003: I lived down the street from an Advanced Auto parts and one of the guys who worked there had a 98 Championship White ITR. It was all stock except for suspension. I just loved the way it looked, white with white wheels... I was in to trucks at the time and wanted a bagged Dodge Dakota lol. Well after seeing the ITR I fell in love, this was around the time the Modifier Toy cars came out and of course I bought a white ITR one and loved it. By the end of my junior year I had a lump of cash to buy my first car with. I had a neighbor who went to auctions that took me car shopping. No integras were at the auction but on the way home we stopped by the lemon lot on the local base where I live. There I found my first Integra. It wasnt a DC2 but for the price it was perfect. It was a 90 RS coupe. $1800, completely stock. From then Im on my eighth integra and still plan to own a white ITR one day.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
My best friends gf was into cars and she had the same almost the same setup as mine...even auto...lol but she had the wings west kit on it and no wing with different wheels...overall paint and lip kit and lowered was my definite wish to had done..:)

drevans_satx

Dylan
A friend of mine had an ls with a b16. He basically bought some drag racers part out sloppy seconds. At first I hated the look of it, but after a while the look grew on me. Anyways when it was time to buy my first car I had some boy racer dreams and wanted a 300zx TT or a gsr (lol so different). Anyways I just like how simple the integras are. Great car for a novice driver and basic enough to learn mechanic stuff. All around great first car.

Then a year later I was looking for parts for my POS gsr and found a type-r being parted out. Owner slid into a curb and damaged the trailing arm. I bought that and that car will always have a special place... if given the chance I'd buy it back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2