How did YOU hear about Integras?

AcuriousLegend

I always liked them, but my parents thought they were "crapcans" as this was the mid-'90s. Then my mother bought a '95 LS off my cousin's wife and it sort of meshed into the family really well until it was T-boned by a F150 at 25 mph. No injuries to my mother and I, but the car was totaled, stripped, and sent to the crusher sometime around mid-'08. Parts of it still kick around in my car and in my garage.

There was always talk of buying another white Integra LS but that never happened. I got my license and a few years later, it was time to get a car. Family connections meant that I had the pick between a '90 Volvo wagon and a '92 BMW convertible for sale but none of those fit my needs - too big, too impractical. I was looking into buying a LS (and talking myself into it) or a Civic hatchback or even a Subaru Legacy turbo (as if) when my dad's friend just happened to sell his GS-R sedan at the same time.

...and that's how I ended up with a GS-R. A part of me does wonder if I'd be swimming in women if I took the BMW... :D