Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

Picked up new thermostat, oil pan gasket, oil, and coolant. Ran onto a problem where the bolt for the thermostat housing broke off. Fiddled with it for an hour, then my friend saved me and had an extra housing laying around so I bought it and slapped it. After some hassle with getting the right coolant levels, she's running good again. Gonna have to readjust the valves next weekend because it seems I've got a nasty valve tap now. I probably didn't get them all completely right.

Replacement thermo housing.

Decided to paint my wiper arms as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 now Free

Last edited:

osiris19

Haven't posted an update in awhile. I know this will probably not be liked by most of you, and I'm starting to like it less as well, but I plastidipped my hatch lid for fun to try it out.

I also painted my valve cover.

Sent from my Nexus 7

osiris19

I do need to do something about the rust especially with winter coming, but I'm not sure where to start. Its small bubbled up on the bottom of the quarters. What color lol?

Sent from my Nexus 7

treeafodo

Austin
The proper way to fix rust is to cut it out, weld in new metal to replace it, then smoothen it out, prep, prime and paint. There's a reason why rust is such a nightmare.

osiris19

I hope so. I don't want too many body issues. I still have to deal with the front end

Sent from my Nexus 7