Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

So a week ago, my clutch took a dump. It was completely my fault being stupid. By anyways, I finally got te trans out and the clutch will be going in tomorrow.

New clutch

My messy garage

This was literally the bitch pin

Completely dirty

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Nice work :thumbs up That garage though

osiris19

Finally found someone with my passenger side headlight to repugnance my broken one.

When I pulled it out, I found out just how broken it really was.

Just gotta readjust them and its all good.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 7

osiris19

Today in class, we had to perform compression tests and leak down tests. I chose to pull my car in because I was curious to see the results. I'm currently at 192,xxx miles on the clock, and my motor scored less than 10% leakage in all cylinders.

For the compression test:
Dry
Cyl 1 = 185
Cyl 2 = 175
Cyl 3 = 160
Cyl 4 = 190

Wet
Cyl 1 = 205
Cyl 2 = 200
Cyl 3 = 190
Cyl 4 = 230

Seems that the motor still has life left in its old days. Over the summer, I wanna replace the timing belt and water pump.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

osiris19

Today I stayed after class and changed my oil. My engines teacher is the absolute shit. One of the funniest teachers I've ever had. Had a blast just bullshitting with him after class, listening to reggae and talking about cars and everything else. He's really helped me out so far.

So the results of today, the last time I changed my oil was in October. That was 4,761 miles ago. I am usually very hard pressed when it comes to oil changes, since I usually change them at 3,000. I don't know why I put it off for so long. But anyways, brand new oil is in and she's happy. Also gave her a wash and gonna be on the lookout for a new fender as mine was rusted to shit.

Mounting is completely shot with this. Had to ghetto rig it to keep it from getting pinched in the door and flaring out at highway speed.

And all clean.

osiris19

Dropped the front down a bit. At first it was rubbing the inside of the well on flat ground so i raised a bit to make it ride a lot better.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3