KILLED Cobalt SS

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Don't all turbo cars...............that's the beauty of it. I put down 28 awhp max gain and 17 peak hp just from a 3" turbo back exhaust (no cat)
True, but what i was tellin speedin it doesnt take a lot for a srt to run a 13 flat, if it has decent traction itll be fine with little mods

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah. I was just stating that I think every turbo car responds very well to mods.

BTW, traction > SRT4 and GST

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
True, but what i was tellin speedin it doesnt take a lot for a srt to run a 13 flat, if it has decent traction itll be fine with little mods
Yea a guy on Mazda247 forums ran in the 12s with his MS3 with just slicks and turning up the boost, other than that, completely stock.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
there were a few people on srtforums that ran low low 13's on just slicks..and it was like 50. other that that, 100% stock.

I personally, have never run my car with my mods, when it ran right. My stage 2 was soo fucked when I first got it, id only hit like 11psi. (thanks to a fucked ecu
It runs right now, but havent had any desire to go any more:shock:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
from your avitar, it looks like you have an RS..

but then.. you could be running anything under the hood.. and if you are running an LS motor.. i'd like a crack ;) people say my RS is fast for what it is..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! you could tell who's the active members on the board huh cheese??

Winki

Undercover mod
I can believe the SS because i walked one with my old B20 and i raced a yellow one the other night too but only put a bus on him :lol: there not that fast but the SRT ehhhhh could have been bad driver mod or what cheese said. and im guessing a lil older chevys and fords?

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
does anyone know what this guy runing because here sound fast.or playing with everyone head where'd this guy go not one post since? anyway srt-4 ant that quick i take them power to weight.it all is about the set up.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
does anyone know what this guy runing because here sound fast.or playing with everyone head where'd this guy go not one post since? anyway srt-4 ant that quick i take them power to weight.it all is about the set up.
Explain your set up.