KILLED Cobalt SS

end005

seriously, where DID this guy go? here are my conclusions:

1. this guys is pulling our balls
2. he's a baddass driver
3. the ops (srt4, ss, etc) suck at driving
4. the ss is not the s/c'd manual nor is the srt4 a real srt4 and an automatic (haha).

I've yet to hear a response for the original poster though.
________
BABE VIDEOS

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
does anyone know what this guy runing because here sound fast.or playing with everyone head where'd this guy go not one post since? anyway srt-4 ant that quick i take them power to weight.it all is about the set up.
From a roll??? ehhh there not super fast but its a turbo car

end005

haha. it was a joke being that the thread started never came back. but to be honest though, there are a crapload of posers out there these days. just last night some saturn with a huge ass can slowed down to pull side by side with me, revved at me for no apparent reason and then just turned suddently...it was funny as hell! haha.
________
Mental Health Forums

Last edited:

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
well i really dont wanna right everything out but. the more power full mod are i got a rs. the lights body and throw a jdm b18c1 swap in a b16a witch is there si-r tranny.tight gears.when i run im gutted,i run a chipped p72 with s200 with full bolt ons sorry for the short write up

jdm jon

i got blasted by a worked cobalt SS, once i got into my topend that thing started creeping on me fast...car was retarted fast, i could hear the supercharger wineing super loud.

Last edited:

Boosted SuFi

Honda Head w/ a 4G63
That "srt" you beat. There is a SRT design Dodge did in 05 for the SXT, gave it a srt hood, srt front bumper (w/o the lip and nostrils) Dual exhaust and the wing. So dont be surprised if it was that car that you ran.
yea, i raced one of them before. it got my hopes up... :oops:

patrick4588

Integra God
well i really dont wanna right everything out but. the more power full mod are i got a rs. the lights body and throw a jdm b18c1 swap in a b16a witch is there si-r tranny.tight gears.when i run im gutted,i run a chipped p72 with s200 with full bolt ons sorry for the short write up
you would still lose from a roll. your only shot would be from a grip. srt4's trap 100-105 mph in the 1/4 mile stock. with full bolt ons, you are lucky to hit 100mph. from a roll you would lose, unless there is something wrong with the car. sorry.