KILLED Cobalt SS

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
you would still lose from a roll. your only shot would be from a grip. srt4's trap 100-105 mph in the 1/4 mile stock. with full bolt ons, you are lucky to hit 100mph. from a roll you would lose, unless there is something wrong with the car. sorry.
lol bro ya no i would never run a srt-4 from a roll from a dig only ps u most not no my tranny i trap 101.72 of my last slip

patrick4588

Integra God
thats still pretty much what i just said. you commented they are not fast and you can beat them. drivers being equal, you will lose.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
the biggest part in racing is driver error. anyway my point is there beat able with a n/a teg

Last edited:

patrick4588

Integra God
most srt4 drivers are suckass drivers honestly. dont get offended if you have one, i said most, not all. but its kids who got them for birthdays or graduation or something and really dont know squat about cars or possess any driving skill what so ever. thats why you see a lot of stock srt4's at the track running mid 14's. its a high 13 second car, but drivers fuck it up.

end005

question, and sorry to thread jack....what is this 'brake boosting' i hear people talk about? i never understood it. saw it in the clip where an evo gets raped by a s/c'd rsx.
________
Camry solara

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
Break boosting is holding the break enough so that you dont speed up but the gas enought so you dont slow down. all at the same time. it lets your turbo spool up before the third honk or so, and gets gid of the turbo lag

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What he said^

The turbo spools quicker when the engine is under load. Holding the brake and gas lets you build boost quicker

patrick4588

Integra God
i think the s256 is the 35r equivalent, but yeah that 372 is massive. buddy of mine has it on his prelude. making 880whp :O

Winki

Undercover mod
i think the s256 is the 35r equivalent, but yeah that 372 is massive. buddy of mine has it on his prelude. making 880whp :O
Baller is it in the 10? 9? ha ha wait its a lude still in the 12s lol jk:lol:
buddy just got a hatch he is going to put it on. his 4 door went 10.80s and now he is upgrading every thing and going for 9s in the hatch:shock: