Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
This is about the most anti-climactic "Let the build begin" announcement ever. :lol:

I need to dust off the DSLR and dedicate an entire day to just going up to the shop and shooting, Then after every good night of progress set up and get into the photography zone so this thread has something to look at other than crappy amateur iPhone panorama's.

R13

The other asshole
Are you asking if I've ever started it? I drove it home the day I bought it. :lol:

I drove it in that garage a couple of posts back, It runs great, The intake manifold just leaks a little into cylinder 1 causing it to miss.

It's getting all new top end gaskets from the head gaskets up, New head bolts as well.

That's what's in these boxes.

R13

The other asshole
You gon learn today.. In a few days, Whenever you have a day off.

You gon learn.

R13

The other asshole

If all goes to plan the engine tear down begins Wednesday.

R13

The other asshole
Thunderbird SC, Supercharged 3.8 v6, Same engine as the one in the mustangs, Grandfather is the original owner, Tags expired in '09, I can't remember the last time it was started. :(

The c4 was my uncles, He was driving a black camaro rs like my z28 and a drunk in a 70s ferd f-teenthousand crossed over on the wrong side of the road in a blind corner and killed him, It doesn't shift into 2nd well and it also hasn't been started in years, They've just been stored.

That engine peaking out from under stuff piled on it in front of the c4 is a dirt car engine that dyno'd 800+hp, That was yeeeeeeaaaaars ago so I don't have a fucking clue what the exact numbers were. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The c4 is mine if I want it, If I fixed it I could probably talk my brother out of the t-bird, That bitch is comfortable as f***ing s***! :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
And yet you sit there with a lipstick red fagstang.... There's something wrong with you. :lol: