My 1990 LS

treybombRW

is it me or are there not enough female teg owners? nice ride! looks clean!
originally i wanted to buy this car... then i got my 92 ls.... and then i showed her this car on kijiji... we went and looked at it and... then another female teg driver came along true story. lol

krisx13

Schweet.
finally got all the bolts loose to put the suspension in....but my dad decided to put one of the front springs on a rear shock...so now my car has only one new shock in, with the wrong spring. fml. i dont know what he was thinking. also, is it necessary to rent a spring compressor to install the new springs? i've been reading everywhere that you don't need one for lowering springs but my dad is pretty sure you need one.

Last edited:

krisx13

Schweet.
teg wouldn't start after i left it out in the heat today for a few hours...on the 4th attempt it finally started and didn't stall. im going to buy a new distributor cap& rotor and possibly a new main fuel relay in the near future. i think i'll also buy a new o2 sensor (running rich)...

oemda

teg wouldn't start after i left it out in the heat today for a few hours...on the 4th attempt it finally started and didn't stall.
You could check if its your main relay first. I know of someone who has had the same problem before when ever trying to start the car when its hot outside. Every thing became better after the new main relay.

krisx13

Schweet.
You could check if its your main relay first. I know of someone who has had the same problem before when ever trying to start the car when its hot outside. Every thing became better after the new main relay.
yeah thanks i think i'm going to pick one up! it wouldn't start on me again today, pumped the gas pedal a few times and it started =/

krisx13

Schweet.
No problem. Does it only act this way when its hot outside?
so far it's only done it when i left it out in the sun at work..it's never been this hot out yet (i got the car last year in the fall so it's only seen cold weather). i think i'll just end up buying a new distributor cap/rotor and a new main relay since they're both cheap fixes

oemda

so far it's only done it when i left it out in the sun at work..it's never been this hot out yet (i got the car last year in the fall so it's only seen cold weather). i think i'll just end up buying a new distributor cap/rotor and a new main relay since they're both cheap fixes
Yea, might as well just get the new parts. Better to do a tune up now. :D

thelittlevoices

so mine kind of dose the same thing. i think its my starter. why the F**K do DA starters cost $140??? the one for my mustang was only $50 and the one for my Supra was only $80.

thelittlevoices

If i dident say it before your car is veary nice and clean. Where I live everyone hates on a car if its not a 5 speed but to get something like that i totaly dont think it being an auto is a big deal. Nice photo shoot by the way.

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
x2 on the tune up. Its a really nice car for the price. One piece headlights would look so sexy on your DA. I'd get mudgards as well . For some reason I really like how they look on DA's

jdm gsr auto tranny ftw.

Two-tone :D; my car is also two toned,

oemda

Oh wow! you have RS doors on an LS. From the pictures, it looks like you dont have the driver side wear and tear on your seat. you're pretty lucky if you dont. Love the FULL TANK!