My 96 DB7 SE thread

whitedc4

paint will set it off.
i want a cypress green integra so bad.... just recently started wanting one.

Sammich

painted OEM wheels = fail..please dont paint....polish, but dont paint

but that GS300 in the background...i have a major soft spot for GS3s...

96GreenDB

I thought about painting my Si's gunmetal but I dont like painting oem wheels either lol. The exhaust is stock it just has a tip and that came on the car when I bought it. It has a nice sound to it though and sounds like I have an exhaust in the car sometimes. Heres a cool pic I shot at work yesterday evening.

My son playing in my teg the other day. He said to me " I dont want to ride my bike anymore daddy, I want to drive your integra!" I love that kid.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
hey why does the car have 94-95 mirrors?

96GreenDB

It doesnt have 94-95 mirrors, they have the styling lines its just the light making them hard to see...

if you look close enough you can see the line. every shot I have theres too much reflection to see lol I tried to find a pic that you could tell but oh well. plus the clear is peeling off the top so I try to hide it lol.

96GreenDB

Id like to get the rota spec R wheels in grey, have spoiler, bumpers and lip repainted and have skirts matched as well. Thats pretty much it for a while since I just had my second kid so money will be tight. Down the road its black interior swap, and some kind of VTEC swap. But its gonna sit like this for a while. I'm happy with it so far though.

Sammich

man if i could have had a nice oem exhaust system, i would have, i think i'm going to eventually do something about it, not REALLY a fan of this ebay exhaust i have so much..the drone while riding is horrific at 80mph +

96GreenDB

Which ebay exhaust did you get? how is it around town with normal driving? I dont race or accelerate hard at all, pretty much baby it but I am wanting to get an exhaust.

96GreenDB

Ive seen that and good reviews on it. Not a bad price, about half of a name brand cat-back. Its on my wish list lol.

96GreenDB

So my AC stopped kicking on on me.... Right when I have a baby at the beginning of spring break! Man I hope its just a relay or switch.