My 96 DB7 SE thread

96GreenDB

Yeah it was a real hookup, it's nice to be in the right place at the right time. I never have cash to spare when I find deals like this but I finally lucked out.

96GreenDB

Haha true that bro. When tax time comes in a month it's JDM front and new wheels for me, ITR lip and spoiler for her and my Si wheels. Oh and lower the front. Car has Tanabe springs in rear and stock up front lol. If I can swing it a vtec swap for me as well. We will see.

phenom3030

Bummer to hear about the ban on Ti dude. :-/ Can't believe they handled it like that.

Nice pick up on the 2dr! So will it be the daily or just plan on flipping it for extra cash? :)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
nice pickup! doesn't look that bad!

and i love your DB. i don't get the hate/wanting to get rid of the tan interior. i love it.

96GreenDB

Yeah I disagree with the way they handled it. Because I was banned I could only email the webmaster so I don't know if anyone on there even got the emails. I've never done or posted anything worth banning over and I had four positive seller feedback that I lost. Oh well. I bought the car for my girlfriend since she has been carless for a while now. It's just lots of little things it needs. Car books at $4900 in fair shape so I made out like a bandit for sure.

96GreenDB

Just waiting on my tax return to get things started... If this guy locally still has the jdm hid itr front Ill be going jdm front finally and paint (same color unfortunately), if not Ill have my bumper repainted with lip, side skirts and spoiler redone and hopefully my roof touched up. Damn clear fade. AS for the coupe, new springs up front, oem headlights, ITR lip and spoiler and my Si wheels are going on it so I can get me some new wheels... Hope to have updates in the next month!

96GreenDB

Well I passed on the jdm front to get the coupe fixed up for my girlfriend. Only thing I got for my teg was a nice Sony Double DIN lol. Purchased ITR lip and spoiler, fat fives, speakers and radio for the coupe. Still need front springs and oem UCAs for it now.

96GreenDB

Threw on the fat fives I just picked up. Much better without those 17's. Just need some 50 series tires for them.

96GreenDB

Bought and installed this in the sedan. It was on sale at Bes tbuy for $267 and had built in bluetooth. I was gonna get the pioneer from walmart but it needs extra stuff for bluetooth. This thing is perfect for the price and had nothing but great reviews. Just got a back up camera to go with it. Very satisfied for the price with this unit.

96GreenDB

So I picked up an almost complete black interior for my four door. Came with everything but front seats and steering wheel. Havnt installed the dash or steering wheel yet but thought Id post some pics of how it sat and sits now... Paid $300 for everything I got in black.

It sucks though, back in February I replaced my driver front door handle that had broken off on Halloween... Well testing the new black interior door handles and adjusting them, I went to open the driver rear door abd boom! Looks like I will get to enjoy that PITA repair again so soon...

Still looking for front seats so my tan leathers will have to do still for now.