My 96 DB7 SE thread

94RS

No fucks given.
Everyone keeps asking about the NSX, but what's the deal with the 2G, 4G63 or 420A? (Been around DSM's since I was 4)

96GreenDB

4G63 and its a GSX. Way too much rust to be worth anything but the engine is fully built. I dont know what all was in it but it was my roomates friends car that he kept for him when he got orders. The car has since been stripped and junked and the motor is going in a fresh chassis.

Sammich

So my AC stopped kicking on on me.... Right when I have a baby at the beginning of spring break! Man I hope its just a relay or switch.
lol mine did the same...i just bought a used one off of g2ic, and my homeboy just told me this weekend he has one i can have...hopefully replace the compressor and some small things associated w/ it, vacuum and gas up and i'll be good again

96GreenDB

Well I hope it is just the relay. I havnt had a day off this week yet to check. Tried adding 134 and the gauge said full so it has to be something else. Not cool...

96GreenDB

Well started checking out my AC yesterday, turned out to be that stupid 20 amp fuse lol. So I have AC now!

Well me and some friends went and did a little shoot on the beach after his going away party. I think they turned out pretty well for the most part. All pics were taken with iphones lol.

96GreenDB

I think next I want to save up and get some stanley fogs for the teg with a 3k hid kit for them. Dont know what else to do exteriorwise besides paint and wheels. Except some sidemarkers maybe.

kSwift

Nice photoshoot you got there haha. Lovin' the F&F on your DB, gives me inspiration to buy a set soon. Oh, and where did you pick up your Wing at?

96GreenDB

I actually posted a want to buy on team integra and someone offered to sell it to me. The ones on ebay that are legit are pretty expensive after shipping and most come from japan or canada so it will take some time to recieve. Just keep your eyes peeled and make sure it is for a sedan because they are slightly different from a coupe. I like to search "integra db8" on ebay and everything four door related will show.

96GreenDB

Thanks bud. Got banned on Team integra because I had asked my girlfriend to post my old iphone to my car forums and forgot to tell her not that one because its integra stuff only. Well After being an upstanding member for over a year, 344 posts, always contributing to the forum and had a 100% seller rating I get banned instantly with no reason and no lift date. Seriously.... not even a hey deleted your thread dont post non integra stuff again. Instead I just get banned. Not a very mature way to handle a situation seeing I sent three emails, all very respectful and polite explaining the situation and how unfair I thought it was. Whatever, Im not about to start a new account and start over. Shouldnt have to. Just replaced all my radiator and heater hoses and flushed the system getting ready for the winter. Halloween my drivers door handle broke off so Im trying to get the $60 to get a new one already painted from dealer. Hopefully soon. Seriously considering painting my car myself as Im tired of the clear peeling and fading and cant afford to pay someone. I have a few friends who are good at body work and such so maybe before it gets too cold I will attempt it. Im gonna go Milano red when I do, dont see very many sedans in that color. Cant even find more than a handful of sedans on google image search in red. We will see what happens.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Damn man wondering where you went! Haven't talked to you in awhile! yea I joined team integra before joining here and I kept trying to post and trying to work around that forum was gay, so I ended up here! So much better though! I fell yea on the paint situation. My car is 3 different shades of white with clean peeling off the hood badly and one side. Sucks and I keep telling myself I'm gonna paint it and do it myself but I can never seem to find time to actually do it! Haha!

96GreenDB

Yeah it was dumb, whatever. I picked up another addition this past weekend. Deal I couldn't pass up. 2000 LS with a rebuilt title. Deemed a loss in 04, three weeks later purchased at auction and issued rebuilt. I paid $1100 for it. Has 86k on it. Only problems were it had a dirty iacv, altezzas tails, indiglo gauges, halo headlights, 94-97 rear bumper and 94-95 mirrors. Besides that and the ugly 17's it's a steal. Already fixed the iacv, installed stock tails, opened the headlights to clean and remove the halos, and removed indiglo gauges. I have the next four days off so ill be putting in some wrench time :)