My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Dr Grant

Cleaned the car today.

Unbolted the seats to get to those unattainable places that drive me fraggin nuts.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
my interior looks similar, minus the auto stick lol

Dr Grant

Well. Noticed i have a little leaking going on near the OEM cam seal. Will be ordering a new cam seal. New some advice from my people. I've heard going aftermarket is the better choice over going OEM. Is Golden Eagle, Billet, Skunk2..all pretty much the same and can win with them all as long as it's not OEM? What's your guys' experiences?

Ganyon

I have a passwordjdm cam seal and it hasn't leaked yet. Been around 2 years or so.

Dr Grant

Your interior is my car's role model....lol
Hah thanks man. I got lucky. Interior was awesome when I bought it. Now the exterior..that's a slightly more disappointing story. I'm still searching for a fender and need to get an estimate for painting front and back bumpers, fender I get, and fixing up my passenger door that has a little rust on it along with the dented moulding. Now that I typed that out it sounds like I'll be reaching in deep for it. Will post more when I get more done. Still looking into suspension. Thinking F&FType2

Dr Grant

I have a passwordjdm cam seal and it hasn't leaked yet. Been around 2 years or so.
Thanks for the input. Started from page one on you and your cars story today. You paid 2700 in 2010. Steal. Great looking car (and color) I may add.

97 teg

Nice looking car man. Im glad we have another silver teg to add to the collection. Interior is amazing. please please sell me your floor mats. Lol subscribing to your thread. Cant wait to see more.

And yea Ganyon s car is awesome isn't it. Last year I took a couple days and started on his first page and read his thread too. Really good stuff in there lol

Ganyon

Thanks guys. Makes me wish you guys could see my vip build thread. It has a little more detail and more pics in it.

Dr Grant

Nice looking car man. Im glad we have another silver teg to add to the collection. Interior is amazing. please please sell me your floor mats. Lol subscribing to your thread. Cant wait to see more.

And yea Ganyon s car is awesome isn't it. Last year I took a couple days and started on his first page and read his thread too. Really good stuff in there lol
Hah well I could if I decide these OEM tan ones I got off eBay (I know, I know, tan floor mats and black confetti interior?- Cue WTF?) do the job for me. Couldn't pass them up-brand new-45 bucks-OEM.

Racking up the wish list on eBay.

Thanks for the comps.

Some Enkei rpf1's and the F&FType2 suspension would make it look nasty. :twisted:

Last edited:

Dr Grant

Just an update. 5-25-14.

Well I went to Firestone for a free tire rotation and when they were done they told me I'm leaking engine coolant. Suggest I get a pressure test done the next day for 100 smackers. When I got home I open my hood and my reserve it empty. My engine seems to be giving off more heat than usual. I let my engine cool down and 20 minutes later I get some coolant from the shed. Put some in directly into the radiator with the funnel with my dad while filling the reserve a little. Let the car run for a little while and come back to find coolant on the top of the radiator and on the driveway underneath. Need a new radiator. 100 bucks saved. Order one for pickup from advanced auto for 75 bucks. Brand name ToughOne. Gonna take some of that free time that we call Memorial Day tomorrow and replace the radiator. :headbang:

Side note…Firestone is now on my sneaky bustards list. Gonna stay away from service places as much as possible :nono: