My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
^^ Did this ^^ Doesn't sound like a leak anywhere. So there's that checked off. Think I can safely say that unleaded fuel was always used ha. With all these possibilites I might just have to pay up for a diagnostics test and get a for sure answer instead of waiting time and money on guess and checks..
having someone diagnose it will give you the same result. Diagnostic is just a code reader that determines the issue. They will tell you the same thing you already know.

Usually when something like an o2 sensor or cat fail, the reading will pop up multiple issues. Cus they both tie in together ;)
The best thing to do is go the cheaper route...o2 sensor. If its your cat, then at least you have a new o2 sensor :p

Dr Grant

having someone diagnose it will give you the same result. Diagnostic is just a code reader that determines the issue. They will tell you the same thing you already know.

Usually when something like an o2 sensor or cat fail, the reading will pop up multiple issues. Cus they both tie in together ;)
The best thing to do is go the cheaper route...o2 sensor. If its your cat, then at least you have a new o2 sensor :p
So you think it's either one/both of the sensors or the catty? Or dare I say it...all of them damn things

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

I think what he is saying is buy new o2 sensors and see if that fixes your issue.

If it does, then your done.
If it doesn't, you have new sensors and wouldn't have to worry about them for years to come.

zack11122

Don't just buy to buy. That's a waste if something isn't broken. Just find out your sensor votage. That will tell you cat or o2 sensor basically.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Dr Grant

Don't just buy to buy. That's a waste if something isn't broken. Just find out your sensor votage. That will tell you cat or o2 sensor basically.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I'm gonna call advanced auto tomorrow and see if they have a bidirectional scanner to use (hopefully no dollas handed out, just my driver's license for collateral)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
That's a solid offer you made.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Uhh, still too high. Keep on looking for one. If I desperate for a clean gsr, I'd go no more than 7,000, but it better be one owner and a perfect car overall. $6500 is such a good price. If he can't take it, oh well. Patience is key :)

Sended from my phone

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I think what he is saying is buy new o2 sensors and see if that fixes your issue.

If it does, then your done.
If it doesn't, you have new sensors and wouldn't have to worry about them for years to come.
Thanks, thats what Im saying

So you think it's either one/both of the sensors or the catty? Or dare I say it...all of them damn things

no, it wont be all lol. When a car throws a code, its usually one of many things in that code. You just got to do the process of elimination. If you take it to a mechanic, they would tell you to try fixing this, then that, then this again to get down to the source of the problem

BTW, how many miles are on the motor? Im leaning more towards the o2sensor than the cat. But then again, it could be the cat. Dont you love CELs lol

Dr Grant

Thanks, thats what Im saying

no, it wont be all lol. When a car throws a code, its usually one of many things in that code. You just got to do the process of elimination. If you take it to a mechanic, they would tell you to try fixing this, then that, then this again to get down to the source of the problem

BTW, how many miles are on the motor? Im leaning more towards the o2sensor than the cat. But then again, it could be the cat. Dont you love CELs lol
Oh yeah...love em ha.. Good thing my dad has land in a county where they don't do emissions if I can't figure it out. I'm @91xxx on original LS motor

Dr Grant

Took advantage of Advanced Autos July 4th Sale with my added 50 dollar off code from the last time I spent over 100 for a radiator and other things. Finally going to clay bar my baby and make her shine with wax along with replacing my spark plugs with the best NGK plugs you can get: Laser Platinum Premiums. And for the thrill of it I'm replacing the wires with the highly recommended NGK blue cables.

Dr Grant

After using McGuire's Deep Crystal Car Wash..

3 hours later using McGuire's Clay Bar..

My whole car feels like smooth glass.

Up next is McGuire's Ultimate Liquid Wax..