my latest, db <3

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
stock as in type-r?or gsr?

pretty much either wrinkle red or black.

just shoot me a pm when you got some loot laid aside.

bradster101

What happend to all of your pix? They all say removed

But looks nice so far, just need to update pix lol

db_r

!ocsic
Update 11-11-10
Ordered:
- Skunk2 68mm Black Series Throttle Body
- Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail
- Skunk2 Pro Series Black Series Cam Gears
- Skunk2 Black Series Oil Cap
- Skunk2 Vtec Selenoid Cover
- Skunk2 Cam Seal
- RTW Industries Valve Cover <3
- LHT Performance JRSC Intercooler Manifold w S-Tube bored to 68mm
- JRSC Gaskets
- ChaseBays Brake Booster Delete Kit
- ChaseBays Brake Line Relocation Kit
- ChaseBays CM2 Engine Harness
- Innovative Motor mounts

The right hand drive and jdm front end conversions are done. The guy is doing the interior wiring for me. Hopefully it'll be done in the next week or so... Then working on the engine bay, stripping the whole car and getting it ready for paint. I'll post pics once I get it.

I will have parts to sell soon. Just gotta see whats left.
atm I know I have...
- OEM 94 - 97 Foglights with Switch
- AEM Fuel Rail w Regulator

that looks like a project...good luck!!
lol it is...

What happend to all of your pix? They all say removed

But looks nice so far, just need to update pix lol
Yeah man, I fucked up and removed all the pictures from photobucket =[
Maybe I'll upload some from when I got it til now. We'll see.

Any parts you want to get rid of? Welcome back!
Listed a couple of parts above.. not many left. Ended up throwing away a bunch of brackets and mounts I could've sold =[
Thanks for welcoming me back... I'm kinda on and off... Hopefully this project works out for me and everything turns out well.

Last edited:

db_r

!ocsic
11-18-2010 Parts in!

- Skunk2 68mm Black Series Throttle Body
- Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail
- Skunk2 Pro Series Black Series Cam Gears
- Skunk2 Black Series Oil Cap
- Skunk2 Vtec Selenoid Cover
- Skunk2 Cam Seal
- Innovative Motor mounts
- ChaseBays Brake Booster Delete Kit

Interior wiring will be postponed til I put everything back into the car. I should have the car either tomorrow or early next week.

It's been positive for me to be able to order all of these parts at the same time. Won't be able to order anymore til after Christmas... maybe I'll just work on getting the motor cleaned up, get it ready for Ricky's valve cover <3 and LHT Manifold -til the car get's here.

db_r

!ocsic
11-23-2010 Cars Back!

This is just a little teaser for now.
I put the car up on 4 jack stands... I will be removing unnecessary items from the bay and mocking up the chase bays parts that I don't have yet... Having the car back in its condition is motivating to continue working on it.. I won't stop til she's done!
Hopefully I can have her painted January or February and hopefully running by summer 2011, even though my goal is to have her all finished up by summer 2012. We'll see how it goes...

Should be ordering my clutch soon... thinking about going for the CM Stg 3 kit. We'll see. I'll keep you guys posted.

db_r

!ocsic
Very nice
Thanks. still a long way to get back to where she was. Hopefully by the end of next month she'll be in the paint booth.

Thank you for bumping a thread that hasn't been updated in 2 years....
I can't believe it's been this long. It's sad... My due date was summer 2012. Now pushed forward to Spring 13'. :cry:

Maybe just a slight hope OP will get a notification and update his thread :p Would like to see it finished.
Got it. :p
I will get some much needed updates soon....

db_r

!ocsic
Another year, another due date change...
Sorry for the lack of posts guys.. after the Right Hand Drive was done, the car was brought to my mechanic to do some of the right hand wiring... the car just sat for almost 3 years with not a lot of work done to it. In July or August of 2013 I took the car back, and things are finally rolling (dashboard was just sitting in there unbolted for wiring purposes).

As soon as I got the car back I removed everything that was still on the car and sent the shell to my painter.

He’s been updating me as he goes..

Found some quarter panel rust

Under windshield rot

Front End all aligned

since it was in the shop I ordered Type R Doors (with panels) Kinda just ordered them for the panels and switches.

and my daily, I love Hondas! So I bought a Ridgeline to tow my boat.