my latest, db <3

db_r

!ocsic
Everything looks amazing, Time flies so fast when you don't have your car, I can't believe my integra been down for almost a year now. Next month my car's offically not moved in a year. Doesn't feel like that long at all. I can remember driving it like yesterday. Lol. You lose motivation quick though because you buy all these parts and you can't use them until you get everything and you just can't pay for everything at once. Just don't stop and keep going until it's done your car is going to be crazy when it's done by the looks of the last page I just seen. About to scroll through the first couple pages now.
Well, I started to lose motivation when the car was sitting and nothing was getting done to it... When I got it back, then I started ordering parts, sent it to paint, get shit done... pisses me off, I'm willing to pay someone to do work and they just let my car sit around. But live and learn.

*picks jaw up off floor* Wow. I'm at a loss for words...
Thanks man..

Words cannot express the hardon i have right now.
Thanks

This will go down as the sexiest non tracked db alive....this is motivation to get my db going
Hopefully and trying to get it to be one of the sexiest!

Sorry I just regained consciousness my all the masturbation from all the spoon hardware you just posted. Seriously you have a magnificent build in the making sir, I salute you.
Thanks man

Soooo much spooon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
:twisted:

jesus christ....

so...much.....spoon....

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Can' wait for you to get everything on!!!!!
me too!!!!!

thanks!

this is amazing...
Thanks

Let us know how the spoon calipers are!
For sure man..

db_r

!ocsic
A little update
Engine bay getting welded up. Starting to look good.

db_r

!ocsic
for anyone keeping up with my thread... I need some electrical help..
Keep in mind, My car is OBD1.

As you guys know, I did the right hand drive. I've been reading I can just flip the full interior harness and extend wires.. I really don't want to do that. I'm trying to source a full OBD1 RHD 4door integra interior harness, but so far, no luck.

I was able to locate an OBD2 RHD 4door Integra Interior Harness, would I be able to use this OBD2 harness in my integra ?
I'm just not sure whether OBD1/OBD2 matter when it comes to full Interior Harnesses. Any help would be appreciated.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Only thing I could say is to get it and a conversion harness. Obd2 to obd1

I'd assume all the other plugs are the same, but I don't know for sure.

db_r

!ocsic
I ended up ordering the OBD2a interior wiring, haven't received it yet.
Hope that works for me, it'll save me a lot of time... and like I previously said, I'd rather not have to cut, extend and solder any wires.

On other goodies-

Got another shipment of Spoon Sports..

Momo Steering wheel and horn

Spoon Sports Baffled Oil Pan

Spoon Sports Rearview Mirror, Oil Cap, and Reservoir Tank Covers

In the near future I'd like to get a Spoon Sports Shift Knob, shift bushing kit, change rod, radiator hose, rear strut bar and side mirrors..
I was thinking of also getting the Spoon Sports Bonnet and lip, but I'm going to wait until I get the car back to see how it looks. Most importantly, I'd also like to make sure I get the motor running and tuned properly, before I spend any more on parts

db_r

!ocsic
Yeah, they're expensive... everything spoon is expensive though :(

on a good note.
Received a picture this morning from the painter...

db_r

!ocsic
I finally received the harness this past Monday or Tuesday.. Here are some picts.

I also got some updates on the shell last night from the painter..

Hopefully he'll be done this upcoming week.. Then it'll be time to get busy on it. I want to try and make it to Carlisle. I was hoping for Honda Day in NJ, but that might be impossible with my schedule.

db_r

!ocsic
Your build is motivational! As soon as a graduate I want to go all in like this!
Thanks man... all the comments and post are my motivation. You don't understand how many times I have posted and taken this project down from craigslist.

Update - Coming home within the next couple of days!

Ordered a bunch of oem bolts for the rear suspension..
Ordered Spoon Sports Change Rod, Bushings Kit, Rear Strut, Radiator hose.