my latest, db <3

db_r

!ocsic
Wow. A 7 year old thread with your car almost done. How does that feel?

lol thankfully the car hasn't been down that long. After these 3yrs without having it, not being able to drive it, and finally seeing some progress, it's def exciting and motivating. I'm crossing my fingers I can get this done by Spring/Summer 14.

WOAH! Welcome back!
Thanks man, it's been a while... I'll be updating a little more frequently.

db_r

!ocsic
In the last 4-months I've ordered-

- Spoon Sports SW388's
- Spoon Sports Calipers
- Spoon Sports N1 + Silencer
- Spoon Sports Valve Cover
- Spoon Sports Wires
- Spoon Sports Carbon Fiber Wire Cover

- 5-Lug Conversion
- ITR Red Recaros
- StopTech Sport Brake Kit
- ARP Extended Studs
- Function7 Lower Control Arms
- AMR Full Coilovers
- Skunk2 Pro Series Camber Kit
- AEM Full Pressure Regulator

db_r

!ocsic
5-Lug Conversion

Skunk2 Camber Kit

Recaros

Type R DB8 Doors and Panels

db_r

!ocsic
I just came from seeing all the Spoonage. :mrgreen:
:lol: Motivation to continue and finish this project!!!!!! I'll probably be ordering the rest of Spoon stuff once I know I can get the car wired, motor in, running and get a tune.

Love all the spoon man!!!
me too!!!! 8)

I actually got some time these past couple of weeks and was able to put the parts together..

5-Lug, ARP, StopTech Rotors and Brakes

Added Upper Control Arms

Spoon Parts

Spoon, SK2 Cam Gears, SK2 Comp. Fuel rail, AEM, LHT, JRSC

Spoon SW388, Calipers, Stoptech

I'm so anxious to get my car back already... Got all these parts sitting around and I miss driving her. Also would like to experience RIGHT HAND DRIVE! I'm hoping everything can be done by this summer. The life of a ricer *cries*

OneFastGSR

Everything looks amazing, Time flies so fast when you don't have your car, I can't believe my integra been down for almost a year now. Next month my car's offically not moved in a year. Doesn't feel like that long at all. I can remember driving it like yesterday. Lol. You lose motivation quick though because you buy all these parts and you can't use them until you get everything and you just can't pay for everything at once. Just don't stop and keep going until it's done your car is going to be crazy when it's done by the looks of the last page I just seen. About to scroll through the first couple pages now.

renarudo

Sorry I just regained consciousness my all the masturbation from all the spoon hardware you just posted. Seriously you have a magnificent build in the making sir, I salute you.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
jesus christ....

so...much.....spoon....

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Can' wait for you to get everything on!!!!!