my latest, db <3

db_r

!ocsic
Oh my good golly gosh.
:oops::oops::D

Brb, need Kleenex. This is beautiful!!!

:D thanks a bunch for the kind words guys.. I'm trying.

Finally got her home on Monday. Been trying to do as much work as I could.

Got all the rear 5 lug suspension in. Space is limited, so it's hard to take good pictures.. :frown:

Sucks having to run back and forth to Acura for all these oem bolts, and rusted items that need to be replaced...

I'm looking into running both send and return fuel lines with Russell Stainless Steel Braided lines or similar, since the short fuel line that attaches to the gas tank and then the send hard line is rusted and cost around $160. Any of you guys have experience with doing something like this ?

I know I'll need -6an for send line and -4an for return. I'm still researching on it, but any help here would help.

db_r

!ocsic

I was able to finish the front suspension. Still have to install outer tie rods and purchase a subframe brace/sway bar combo.. Was looking for the function7 brace, but they're back ordered.

- Tonight I started installing the rhd harness I purchased. Everything seems to be lining up fine.. I still gotta pull all the old wiring from behind the fenders. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

Pictures coming soon..

Last edited:

db_r

!ocsic
I was able to work on the wiring today..

I was able to remove all the old wiring and install the new one. For those of you who have done an rhd jdm front conversion, can you help me in indentify the following wires.

I have a feeling these are the headlight/turn wires.. But if someone can take a pict and post a pict of their plugs that would help me a lot..

Green / Black wires.. Not sure where these 2 wires go.

Same on the driver side -RHD

I was also able to install the lht cooler.. Still need to trim down a little on the bumper..

jbrown97ls

Aren't the green and black for the dummy oil cap light?

db_r

!ocsic
A quick inspection showed me this. Hope it helps!

Don't mind my dirty bay
I appreciate you taking your time to help and take pictures. These are turn signal wires, as I already have those plugs you pictured.

Thanks again man.

db_r

!ocsic
Woke up this morning, went to the post office and picked this little baby up :biggrin:

Spoon Sports Engine Torque Damper

randomhobo

automagic user
Dude, seriously this is AMAZING!!. I don't think I've ever seen so many Soon parts on one car. Can't wait to see her all finished!

db_r

!ocsic
Dude, seriously this is AMAZING!!. I don't think I've ever seen so many Soon parts on one car. Can't wait to see her all finished!
Thanks man... and yeah, me too.. I can't wait til she's all done.

Got some more misc parts that I need..

Compensator Arms, Earl Fittings for the rear brake lines, some adel clamps, slave cylinder and boot, and a couple of keys since over the years I lost my stock ones.

I'll be posting more updates soon

db_r

!ocsic
4-19-14

I ordered NRG Hood Dampers on Wednesday afternoon and received it Friday evening. Also, had some new OEM bolts and a better looking gas filler neck laying around that I purchased a while ago.. Decided to just install all that stuff today.

The NRG Hood Damper install was pretty simple.. Instructions were a little difficult to understand..

1. Remove center fender bolt and replace it with the provided pivot bolts

2. Remove the top hinge bolt on the hood

3. Mount the supplied bracket (don't mind the over sprayed bolts

4. Install the damper

5. Do the same thing on the other side.

// OEM fender bolts and Upper Control Arm nuts replaced

// Gas Filler

Old one..

New one..

// Decided to clean up and start routing the passenger side wiring, figuring out where to mount the battery.

I plan on putting the motor/transmission in tomorrow morning. Hopefully it all works out.. *knocking on wood*
I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for viewing, reading, and keeping up with my updates.