Noob looking for a GS-R sedan

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
that teg is CLEAN! how much? what are your plans as far as building the car?
I'm emailing back and forth with the guy now. They WANT $6999! I wont pay that much for it BUT we will see. I asked the salesman to send me a sound bite of that exhaust. ANY idea what type if is or if its just a generic slip on?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
whoa that's a lot but it is pretty clean. idk if I would pay over 5500 for a teg unless it had been previously completely rebuilt. I cant tell if its a full catback or just a muffler and cant tell who the manufacturer is either but it looks like a n1 style tip. what do you want to do to the teg once you get one? like what kind of mods were you planning on getting?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm emailing back and forth with the guy now. They WANT $6999! I wont pay that much for it BUT we will see. I asked the salesman to send me a sound bite of that exhaust. ANY idea what type if is or if its just a generic slip on?
It looks like some cheap ebay muffler/catback. If I were you, instead of emailing back and forth, just go there in person and check out the car. This will make the seller know you're a serious buyer

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
It looks like some cheap ebay muffler/catback. If I were you, instead of emailing back and forth, just go there in person and check out the car. This will make the seller know you're a serious buyer
The car is in ATL and I'm in StL. I need to get as much info as possible and at LEAST get them in the price BALLPARK before I get a plane ticket to drive that bad boy home.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
be careful buying out of state, last time I did that I got fucked. the guy didn't tell me about the damage the car had when I asked about the car being in an accident according to the carfax and bold face lied to me when I asked if there was frame damage. be wary, you don't wanna be stuck with something that looks pretty and drives like shit or has a problem that is expensive to fix when you find it. don't feel obligated to buy the car if you get there and find something wrong with it you don't like just move on.