Noob looking for a GS-R sedan

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
lol wish I had luck like that
lol......NOT luck my friend. I've been blessed to have lived a pretty good life and I married a woman who supports my need for speed. Like I said in the beginning, I'm an "old" man compared to most I have been talking to on this forum. Building something fast is NOT new to me but doing it on a Honda platform IS.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
lol......NOT luck my friend. I've been blessed to have lived a pretty good life and I married a woman who supports my need for speed. Like I said in the beginning, I'm an "old" man compared to most I have been talking to on this forum. Building something fast is NOT new to me but doing it on a Honda platform IS.
Im the same way, ive gone to jail for these things. don't worry not my scene anymore but the whole reason my wife wont let me get a motorcycle is because she thinks ill kill myself on it. which surprises me that she wouldn't want that cause I got a half million life ins policy.

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
Im the same way, ive gone to jail for these things. don't worry not my scene anymore but the whole reason my wife wont let me get a motorcycle is because she thinks ill kill myself on it. which surprises me that she wouldn't want that cause I got a half million life ins policy.
LOL!!!!!!! I just sold my last bike (02 Honda RC51). I raced it on the street (Hall Street) as well as Gateway. I sold a fully built 82 Suzuki GS1000, polished, ported, blue printed ALL motor street bike that was UNDEFEATED on the streets. Wife would jump on the back of that bike all day long because it was comfortable.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
lol guess she really does love me and aint after my $400/mon. shucks ive had her all wrong. I wish I could build a bike I know it would be badass, cheap on gas, fun to drive, fast. most of all I know she would love it but we'd prob start seeing a dramatic drop in our disposable income due to moving violations.

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
lol guess she really does love me and aint after my $400/mon. shucks ive had her all wrong. I wish I could build a bike I know it would be badass, cheap on gas, fun to drive, fast. most of all I know she would love it but we'd prob start seeing a dramatic drop in our disposable income due to moving violations.
Bikes are GREAT and cheap to tune depending on what you want to do. I probably had about 11k TOTAL in my 82 because I did most of the work myself OR paid my guys in beer/food. I had a speed shop (for bikes) in North county for a while but gave it up because I was working a full time then running to the shop at night. It got old and I did not have the time to build the business like I wanted at that time.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
Ummmm......I may ALREADY have a "k" motor. My wife's dd is a 05 TSX right now................
I coulda swore k swaps were a pain in the ass. then youll have a empty shell laying around. it would be pretty cool though but then what is your wife gonna dd?

that's pretty cool to have a bike shop. cool thing about Hondas is they're usually pretty cheap to mod too until you start getting into it heavy

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
I coulda swore k swaps were a pain in the ass. then youll have a empty shell laying around. it would be pretty cool though but then what is your wife gonna dd?

that's pretty cool to have a bike shop. cool thing about Hondas is they're usually pretty cheap to mod too until you start getting into it heavy
I probably would not pull her motor but just mod her car then get her something else to dd.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
I probably would not pull her motor but just mod her car then get her something else to dd.
if your interested in a swap you could go on hmotorsonline.com they have relatively decent prices. that's where I got my new engine ad I love it. idk if they have k series but their prices are good and the engines are guaranteed not to have more than 30k on them

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
if your interested in a swap you could go on hmotorsonline.com they have relatively decent prices. that's where I got my new engine ad I love it. idk if they have k series but their prices are good and the engines are guaranteed not to have more than 30k on them
I'll book mark this site for sure