Osama is dead

mdan9193

Mdan
dear god, do we really have to get into an argument over this s***? seriously, i vote whoever is really arguing about this is f***ing ignorant for doing so, it's f***ing news. no matter what you do or say or see in the tv or internet, nothing will f***ing change, just be happy with what you have and deal with whats coming. quit f***ing b****ing over dumbass s*** that doesnt matter. does osama dying lower the price of gas? does it make your rent go down or make it easier to feed our children? NO it DOES NOT. worry about important s*** like said feeding our children, making a living, taking care of our families and having a good time while doing so. thats whats important FAMILY not arguing with someone on the internet about how dumb one another is f***.

j13 and whoever else, im respecting the fact you guys have an opinion on whats going on, but like i said, worry about more important s***.

ghost, i agree with what you say but im not going to choose one side or the other (thats like civil gang wars on the internet lol) but in all seriousness, i respect what you have done and thank you for being a vet yourself, it's an honor, but in all seriousness. no sense in letting someone get you all rowled up over garbage. (i do understand though i myself at one point 92D, US Army ;) ) you of all people here should know whats important friends, family, and colleagues. it's all bs no matter which view you're looking at. both sides have untruths and both sides have truths (even though i can say attacking your own country is pretty retarded lol)

LETS ALL GET THE f*** ALONG PEOPLE WE ARE HERE FOR THE CARS, NOT SOME DEAD TERRORIST f***!!!
Lets worry about more important shit? LOL you want to know why the price of gas prices are ridiculously high? Because of these "stupid" "shit" we are simply debating about. These world events are not "shit" and they affect us everyday in the past, present, and future. Don't sit there and act like there not important then complain why our economy is the way it is bud.

Just read through this thread cause I'm bored at work. First off, wow. just wow. To anyone who says we didn't kill him...prove it. Actual, physical hardcore proof, not fuzzy pictures and "leaked documents". If you can't do that, then STFU. I listen to most conspiracy theorists, more or less just for s***s and giggles, but until you have something solid, drop it.

How can anyone in this country not respect the military for what they do for you on a regular basis? Even if some are not the best people, they are the ones putting their life on the line so that you have the right to call them a fcking rapist. I respect the s*** out of them because for their commitment, because to be honest, I did not want to put my life on the line for that when it came around to me making my decision. Sometimes I feel like s*** because of the way I went, because they are honestly doing more for MY freedom than I am. Even if you go so far as to say, "I don't hate the soldiers, just the government that is making them do that," how do you think that looks when they come home and see people protesting what they just got back from doing? It's the way your actions are perceived that is so insulting to homebound military personnel. The only person I can think of off the top of my head that is military on ci is Coy, but to anyone else that reads this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, some Americans just want you to do your job, and make it home safe. I applaud anyone who was more of a man than I to go into the military.

If you aren't happy living here in America with the crooked government and the political debauchery, there are 194 other countries you can go choose from. By all means, leave. You will not be missed. I'm sure there is better options out there...
Hey bud, can you prove that he is killed? Did the tv tell you that? IF so, how come they haven't released anything yet? no pics no nothing, just some leaked photoshopped picture. When they captured Saddam, they released everything, pics, videos of him being hung, etc. So if Osama is "really" dead, just like the U.S claimed 3 TIMES since 9/11, why aren't there any pics? Is that so hard to ask?

Now I know nothing is going to change whether if he is dead or not, we're simply debating in this thread. If you guys want to talk about your integras, then go to that section of the site and talk. Don't come in here and say stop this "shit" when that is what the thread is about. POLITICS = DEBATES, get it?

I never said I dont like it here, the US is the best more opportunistic place in the world to live in where one can become something from nothing. I'd never live anywhere else. But does that mean I have to support the goverment on everything they do? NO.

I'm over this though. How about them oil changes huh lol

00DC2TW

If you have no idea why they didn't release a video or pics of him, then you seriously have no idea what is going on...

mdan9193

Mdan
If you have no idea why they didn't release a video or pics of him, then you seriously have no idea what is going on...
Because it's too "graphic" LOL, sigh* publicity stunt. I believe YOU are the one that have no idea whats really going on. Anyhow

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Lets worry about more important s***? LOL you want to know why the price of gas prices are ridiculously high? 1.) Because of these "stupid" "s***" we are simply debating about. These world events are not "s***" and they affect us everyday in the past, present, and future. 2). Don't sit there and act like there not important then complain why our economy is the way it is bud. l
Ok and here we will have a lesson of reading comprehension (one reason why i absolutely love not being a highschool graduate or a holder of a college degree)

kiakid said:
Originally Posted by Kiakid View Post
dear god, do we really have to get into an argument over this s***? seriously, i vote whoever is really arguing about this is f***ing ignorant for doing so, it's f***ing news. 2). no matter what you do or say or see in the tv or internet, nothing will f***ing change, just be happy with what you have and deal with whats coming. quit f***ing b****ing over dumbass s*** that doesnt matter. does osama dying lower the price of gas? does it make your rent go down or make it easier to feed our children? NO it DOES NOT. worry about important s*** like said feeding our children, making a living, taking care of our families and having a good time while doing so. thats whats important FAMILY not arguing with someone on the internet about how dumb one another is f***.

j13 and whoever else, im respecting the fact you guys have an opinion on whats going on, but like i said, worry about more important s***.

ghost, i agree with what you say but im not going to choose one side or the other (thats like civil gang wars on the internet lol) but in all seriousness, i respect what you have done and thank you for being a vet yourself, it's an honor, but in all seriousness. no sense in letting someone get you all rowled up over garbage. (i do understand though i myself at one point 92D, US Army ) you of all people here should know whats important friends, family, and colleagues. it's all bs no matter which view you're looking at. both sides have untruths and both sides have truths (even though i can say attacking your own country is pretty retarded lol)

LETS ALL GET THE f*** ALONG PEOPLE WE ARE HERE FOR THE CARS, NOT SOME DEAD TERRORIST f***!!!
1).where in the hell did you see a debate? Im sorry but all i seen was a bunch of people coming in and calling everyone a bunch of stereotypical Americans and SOBs for making 'ignorant' posts praising the the demise of Osama Bin Laden. Whether or not it's true, who the hell knows for sure. But i can say for DAMN sure that it wasn't a debate, it's was a straight up argument filled with juvenile name calling proving to me that the stereotyping that people thought they were making towards everyone was only to themselves considering one of the biggest stereotypes of Americans is that Americans are uneducated and childish. They proved that to a T.

2). So did this not make sense to you? Im not complaining about the economy (yea it sucks but whatever) as i obviously said previously (and i was kind enough to highlight it) it doesnt matter what is going on because nothing will change by what we say, so why get into a hate filled argument over it?

Ok And how do you suppose this makes sense?
Now I know nothing is going to change whether if he is dead or not, we're simply debating in this thread. If you guys want to talk about your integras, then go to that section of the site and talk. Don't come in here and say stop this "s***" when that is what the thread is about. POLITICS = DEBATES, get it?
How about them oil changes huh lol
Anything else you would like to 'debate'?

And before anyone says it, that was not me coming back on what i previously said. That was a show of people needing to read. ;)

00DC2TW

Because it's too "graphic" LOL, sigh* publicity stunt. I believe YOU are the one that have no idea whats really going on. Anyhow
Yeah, do you not know what would happen if our government publicly posted a picture of a person our military killed that was shot in the head? The government is not worried about it being graphic, they are not trying to stir up more s*** in the middle east by posting a "prize" photo. They press however did get pictures of his couriers lying in their pools of blood.

heres his couriers
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

heres what I believe to be a photoshop of him, but it looks pretty spot on to what someone who has been shot in the head with hollow points would look like.

Last edited:

00DC2TW

Don't you think if the motherfuckker wasn't dead, he would release a video to prove it? well I haven't seen any videos of him saying "hey guys I'm alive"

01FTW

Im not so sure that osama being dead now is going to solve much...

The reason why he was so angry at America was because of our unconditional support for Israel. I know that AIPAC and the neocons kept telling us that they attacked us because they "hate our freedom". Think about how stupid that was coming from dumbf*** Bush, and now dumbf*** Obama. They put all that planning and determination into attacking us across the globe because we have fast food restaurants and have laws against men marrying multiple women? lol They dont give a s*** about any of our "freedoms" as long as we dont interefere with their country. Why would they care?

As yall know, or some of you at least, Israel and its neighboring A-rab Muslim countries have been at war with eachother ever since Israel was established. From day one America has been supporting them. We give millions of dollars to Israel every year and now they have the most powerful military in the middle east (as well as their own nuclear weapons). Our government has dragged us into SO MANY stupid f***ing conflicts in the middle east for nothing! Our young soldiers have been killed in these pointless wars for years now.

Iraq was/is a disaster (based on a LIE), libya was another dumb f***ing conflict that we had no business getting involved in. The A-rab terrorist barbarians are going to continue to be angry at us and commit acts of terrorism against us for as long as we support the zionist state.

Where are the WMDs??? Why are we there??? Why are our children in our military coming home burned all over their bodies, missing limbs, suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder?

Stop terrorism, get us OUT OF THESE WARS! If yall are against these wars vote for Ron Paul. He at least knows whats going on and cares about the American people.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
dont argue with stupid, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Im not so sure that osama being dead now is going to solve much...

The reason why he was so angry at America was because of our unconditional support for Israel. I know that AIPAC and the neocons kept telling us that they attacked us because they "hate our freedom". Think about how stupid that was coming from dumbf*** Bush, and now dumbf*** Obama. They put all that planning and determination into attacking us across the globe because we have fast food restaurants and have laws against men marrying multiple women? lol They dont give a s*** about any of our "freedoms" as long as we dont interefere with their country. Why would they care?

As yall know, or some of you at least, Israel and its neighboring A-rab Muslim countries have been at war with eachother ever since Israel was established. From day one America has been supporting them. We give millions of dollars to Israel every year and now they have the most powerful military in the middle east (as well as their own nuclear weapons). Our government has dragged us into SO MANY stupid f***ing conflicts in the middle east for nothing! Our young soldiers have been killed in these pointless wars for years now.

Iraq was/is a disaster (based on a LIE), libya was another dumb f***ing conflict that we had no business getting involved in. The A-rab terrorist barbarians are going to continue to be angry at us and commit acts of terrorism against us for as long as we support the zionist state.

Where are the WMDs??? Why are we there??? Why are our children in our military coming home burned all over their bodies, missing limbs, suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder?

Stop terrorism, get us OUT OF THESE WARS! If yall are against these wars vote for Ron Paul. He at least knows whats going on and cares about the American people.
i can agree with most of this..

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
dont argue with stupid, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
They try it everyday wherever i may go...I am what they call a warrior of common sense that at times will make no sense...it's like a dream world...To beat them you must be them and beat them at their own game. If they do not learn from their ignorant of ways, they are lost forever. And when the day is done i kick back, laugh, and margaritas for everyone!!! everyone that has money that is lol

mdan9193

Mdan
00DC2, but the government didn't really care about the video when they hung Saddam right? Nor the photos of him killed right? They didn't care then right?

And kiakid, you did not prove anything with that last post of yours but only made it quite clear that you do not know the definition of "debate".