Post your PC/Gaming rig!

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Does your monitor have dvi/hdmi ports? Image quality is much nicer through those.
Its got a dvi not sure about hdmi , but down the road I'll get a hd monitor with hdmi port to really crank my graphics card in motion . Random question if i connected my computer hdmi to hdtv would it essentially connect as a monitor ? Its a lg 42" newer model smart tv minus 3d .

Sent from my Integra.

Noneed2Hate

Its got a dvi not sure about hdmi , but down the road I'll get a hd monitor with hdmi port to really crank my graphics card in motion . Random question if i connected my computer hdmi to hdtv would it essentially connect as a monitor ? Its a lg 42" newer model smart tv minus 3d .

Sent from my Integra.
yes it would fine as a monitor :) :D

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Just ordered a bunch of stuff to start a build with, here's what I got:

Swapped out the 4690 for a 4690k instead and the Seagate for a Toshiba instead.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Yo R13 n every computer tech in this thread lol I'm transitioning from a move rn and my old keyboard n mouse I'm leaving to my pops I need a new wireless setup and I was just going to to go for function since I'm not really gaming hardcore or nothing , but is there any benefits to a more expensive wireless setup ? Like distance , on point key pressing ?

Btw nice setup noneed2hate !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noneed2Hate

Yo R13 n every computer tech in this thread lol I'm transitioning from a move rn and my old keyboard n mouse I'm leaving to my pops I need a new wireless setup and I was just going to to go for function since I'm not really gaming hardcore or nothing , but is there any benefits to a more expensive wireless setup ? Like distance , on point key pressing ?

Btw nice setup noneed2hate !

Thanks man! was having an issue where it wouldn't display anything, but I just fucked around with it and got it to work. :)

R13

The other asshole
Sorry for not being nearly as active here, always working on or thinking about the mustang has my brain all sorts of fucked up, feel like an airhead these days because the only thing I know off the top of my head is what I have to do next on that heap. o_0

JayVee

2Dr Banger
No big man I had spare time to ask I needa get a new bumper for my teg my heads focused on that lol

phatintegra

Banned
Getting ready to purchase a GPU. I'm waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

What is the difference between the GTX980 Titan Overclock, GTX980 and The Readon R9 Fury X? I have looked at the benchmarks. Can't make up my mind if I should just go with the GTX980 instead over the GTX980 Titan because of the price.

I'm planing to purchase the second GPU after I get my PC up and running.

Quick update on my build.
Computer case: Corsair 900D
Motherboard: AsRock Fatial1ty 970 Performance
CPU: AMD FX-9590 Vishera 8 Core
CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Received the majority of my stuff, put it all together, but it won't display video and run POST :/

Lmao um, I have the coolermaster 212 evo and I guess I installed it wrong, I got the fan on the headsink on the bottom torwards the graphics card, Guess I installed it sideways lolol. Still cools better than it's ever been, But I guess I should fix that, might help

R13

The other asshole
Depends on where your exhaust fan is. Fractal R4 can have the exhaust fan directly above rather than in the back.

I just like to point the airflow from the heatsink towards the exhaust fan so it leaves the case as soon as it passes through it.

OneFastGSR

Well I guess it isn't terribly bad than, I got a giant fan for exhaust out the top, and a rear exhaust, intake fans on front and side

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Finally got myself an "eh" gaming PC. I know I could have bought better parts and built my own PC BUT I have zero knowledge on building one and I always learn better by building piece by piece. :lol:

Prebuilt CyberpowerPC GUA880
comes with:
-AMD FX4300 2.8 GHz Processor
-GeForce GT720 graphics card
-8GB SDRAM DDR3
-1 TB SATA III hard drive

Swapped out the PSU for a Thermaltake 430W since I've heard that the one that comes with the PC is garbage.

Looking to upgrade some things to make the graphics much better and run newer games.

Possible parts:
-GeForce GTX950 graphics card
-Intel i5 4690k processor
-(?) 550-600W power supply
-Upgraded motherboard to support the new processor

Let me know if there's anything else I should do/know cause I don't know s*** and I just read good reviews on these parts. :mrgreen: