quick little timeline of my gisser :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i
yeah i definitely love this lens. the prime was tricky at first but ive been practicing. i love how well it takes indoor photos, and the bokeh is awesome!
thats always a cool effect, i have to have my friend shoot some footage on his DSLR and send it to me for that stuff.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
thats always a cool effect, i have to have my friend shoot some footage on his DSLR and send it to me for that stuff.
yeah i had a lot of fun doing it... but i must have looked crazy running around my car in the middle of the night haha. it took forever to write DC2 i kept doing it backwards

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im going to experiment on doing that in video but digitally so you see the person instead of a blur

i did something similar that you did with this picture and the light on my evo 4g

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
meh.. oil change and messing with my new lens

shitty pic of my dirty exhaust... goddddd i need lcas and suspension shiiiiiiit

teg up on lift

Asian's fine ass daaaaaaaaaaaa

thought she looked niiice

goofygamer

=[ I have a D40 and can't use the 50mm since its manual focus and I'd rather have auto! haha So i copped a 35mm and it sure is beastly for its price. Great looking car teggygirl. Hope to see some new updates soon!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
=[ I have a D40 and can't use the 50mm since its manual focus and I'd rather have auto! haha So i copped a 35mm and it sure is beastly for its price. Great looking car teggygirl. Hope to see some new updates soon!
oh I have the 50mm prime but it has auto focus? except I prefer manual because it sits and hunts for focus too long. and thanks! hopefully ill have my cel officially cleared before I head back to school, gotta find a free day where I can completely remove the cat and get the o2 sensor out.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Meh, few updates.

Changed the bulbs in my cluster to sylvania.. a lot brighter. Pretty much the same color though, when I bought them I for some reason thought I saw Hyper White on them, but I guess not. Oh well, I already ripped the packaging so I'll use them instead of wasting the $20 they cost... grrrrrrr. Also added a little silver touch ;)

i dont know what the hell that weird smudge is on the cluster screen.. i think its from my shitty armor all interior spray. but i tried to scrub it off and made it worse :( :( i guess ill buy another one ha.

some of my Christmas gifts :p

during this time i was having a conversation with ricky so that's why there are some sloppy parts :D

now that ugly smudge makes a gigantic blurry spot :(

I've been throwing the P0420 code for awhile now. It was because of the clogged cat, and after I "unclogged" it, it was still on. So I made an O2 simulator. I'll update later to see if the code stays away after I cleared it.

didn't have a 1/2 inch bit so i fooled around with some stuff.... didnt work too well. i had to end up getting the bit lol

at this point i wasnt even halfway done so i decided to go get the bit haha

the final o2 simulator!

sorry i know that was a boring update haha :) but it was a good experience, im proud of myself for doing it all on my own, and my back and fingers hurt haha. inspection tomorrow, hopefully i pass!

also.... im having a weird obsession with changing my rear view mirror. i thought i made my decision on a broadway, but then i wanted a wink. can people chime in on opinions? im really artistic and i was going to use deco markers to decorate the wink with some sweet designs. but i know its overplayed... i dont really track my car, but i do autocross it. meh, i dont know yet. maybe ill just save my money and stick with the shitty oem one that almost killed me today haha

Last edited: