Radio Flyer build

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you run the smaller tires in the rear, it's going to cause a lot of rear oversteer. I'm not sure how experienced you are with these types of machines, but it may cause you to spin out until you get a good feel for the difference in grip. Make sure you wear a helmet and harnesses. Safety first, then teamwork

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I ordered some hubs tonight for this bad boy. They are anodized black and only cost $10 a piece. Best part the place is located here in Ohio so I should have them in a couple days.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Got the tub back from the sandblaster today, no more rust!! Also mocked up the rear wheels just to get an idea of what I am working with. I will need a full size pickup truck to haul this thing to the track. The one good thing is the bottom of the pan will sit about 3-5 inches off the ground.

Last edited:

99TegLs

looks really cool! Don't throw too much money at it!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha exactly, I would give my kid the world if I could. My mom once told me, "You can't take it with you" so you might as well spend that shit.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Today my buddy called me asking if I wanted to buy some more rims/tires. Since only 2 of my rims matched and I really want to run 4 slicks I said sure. I also picked up all the materials we need to build the frame and axle. I did have to re-order the hubs since I bought the wrong ones, ooops! I also dropped the body off yesterday to my buddy to get powder coated, he had a color chip there and I love it. I wasn't aware of all the metallic in this color but there's a lot of it.

Last edited: