Radio Flyer build

96LSteg

Jemel
My mom is actually funding the next one so I don't know how extreme it wil get. I have thought about having the body Hydro Dipped. If you don't know what that it, youtube it. I have a lot of ideas in my head for future builds, even including one with Honda rims on it (15" rims)
You have to flame the Honda one and weld a fart can to the back and sit an old turbo in it lol

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha, I need to find some more wagons. Between me and a couple buddies there is none for sale locally. We've been hoarding them all.

96LSteg

Jemel
Hahahahahaha wagon collectors. One you should do for sure is a full classic restore on one

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I thought about having Daddy Built stickers made in the Radio Flyer font and put on the sides.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
All the parts that were either bare or beat up looking got powder coated satin black today. They turned out awesome, I am hoping to have everything back together tonight so my kid can finally start enjoying it. I am still debating on using a 6v battery and wiring up some sort of lighting on this thing. Plus I have a few more little things to do before I call it complete

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I got it just about 99% of the way complete and was able to take the kid for a walk around the neighborhood in it

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
He loves it, I have told him about having to keep his hands inside the wagon while its moving so they don't get pinched and all that as well. I might go today and try finding material to extend the handle, being 6'6 has it's disadvantages from time to time. When I pull the wagon, it tries to do wheelies lol.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Solution: Wheelie Bar.
Haha yeah, or just extend the handle. I figured it up today and I have $266 invested in this build so far.

Wagon: $20
Sandblasting: $30
Powder Coating: $50
Hubs: $61
Wheels: $50
Metal for frame: $40
Misc Nuts/Bolts/Pins: $15
Total: 266ish
Having a happy kid: Priceless

I did mount the side marker lights up today.

Last edited: