So, I'm considering an RSX...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I would still get a DC5. They're sexy time. 05-06 for me.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
now i will say... my DC5 sitting on A-Spec suspensing and 4 season tires was keeping up with an E92M3 in the turns in the mountains. so they handle awesome. they are just pieces of shit.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like the RSX is a terrible car. I'd definitely DD one. But the fact of the matter is, when driven to the limit and/or built to the limit the RSX isn't on par with the older chassis. The other thing you have to factor into your M3 battle is driver skill. Most people who can afford to buy fast cars don't take the time to learn how to use them.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Don't get me wrong, it's not like the RSX is a terrible car. I'd definitely DD one. But the fact of the matter is, when driven to the limit and/or built to the limit the RSX isn't on par with the older chassis. The other thing you have to factor into your M3 battle is driver skill. Most people who can afford to buy fast cars don't take the time to learn how to use them.
That's why there are no DC5s that are running in RTA and SLB. All you see are older Civics, Integras, S2000s, and NSXs. How ever, if I did have a DC5, I'd build it so it would perform to it's full potential.

We should know, we pass expensive cars on the track all the time. :thumbs up