So, I'm considering an RSX...

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
That's why there are no DC5s that are running in RTA and SLB. All you see are older Civics, Integras, S2000s, and NSXs. How ever, if I did have a DC5, I'd build it so it would perform to it's full potential.

We should know, we pass expensive cars on the track all the time. :thumbs up
I kno for a fact my dc5 would own built for the track I've only auto-x once it did great only problem for me was the gearings are way to long but that's an easy fix.i have alot of freinds tracking the on the regular u can get some wide tires on these cars.but fwd is just not the shit after u start getting high hp.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm overwhelmed with acronyms that I don't understand! lol ;)
DC5 - Chassis code for the RSX and RSX Type-S
RTA - Redline Time Attack
SLB - Super Lap Battle

I kno for a fact my dc5 would own built for the track I've only auto-x once it did great only problem for me was the gearings are way to long but that's an easy fix.i have alot of freinds tracking the on the regular u can get some wide tires on these cars.but fwd is just not the shit after u start getting high hp.
Yeah, I have a friend who used to own a DC5 Type S who was able to fit 265s up front. Crazy wide. 300 is the highest I'd go for a FWD NA. There's a stupid fast Eclipse GST that's making about 500FWHP. Insane! :shock:

kleenkreativ

SLB - Super Lap Battle

Yeah, I have a friend who used to own a DC5 Type S who was able to fit 265s up front. Crazy wide. 300 is the highest I'd go for a FWD NA. There's a stupid fast Eclipse GST that's making about 500FWHP. Insane! :shock:
Ahh, right on....hehe

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:roll:

So much to learn you have, young padawan.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
are you out of your fucking mind? the gearing on the dc5 is really fucking short. yeah 6 is lonnnng and 5 isnt short, but it sure as hell isnt long. do you have a base model? because the gearing on those is a mile long lol
SLB - Super Lap Battle

even i wasnt sure what those last 2 acronynms were

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There's a stupid fast Eclipse GST that's making about 500FWHP. Insane! :shock:
I bet that's a nightmare to handle on a road course. I'm sure it is faster than hell if you can find the retraint to wheel it around the course smoothly though. Sounds like a pretty good mental and physical work out lol

kleenkreativ

Well, I've found one!
I went to look at it this weekend and OMFG, I fell madly in love with it immediately.
It's a 2004 (no type S, but oh well), one-owner, never smoked in, VERY clean, well taken care of car.
It is just gorgeous. It's haunting my dreams.
I'm going back to buy it this weekend out of state. I can hardly wait! Pics to come to drool over. :)

DC_Five_Earl

Well, I've found one!
I went to look at it this weekend and OMFG, I fell madly in love with it immediately.
It's a 2004 (no type S, but oh well), one-owner, never smoked in, VERY clean, well taken care of car.
It is just gorgeous. It's haunting my dreams.
I'm going back to buy it this weekend out of state. I can hardly wait! Pics to come to drool over. :)
GL with the purchase man :)

kleenkreativ

Haha...oh, it happened, alright.
I'm gonna take some pics as soon as I get a chance...
should be able to post some within the next couple of days.

Mick Lvn

Hmmmmm, so you wanted the newer "sexier" Integra and want to built it to its full potential for tracking, but bought a base model??? I leave the RSX's to all the chicks to drive :)